New various Bugs GT-I9100

T

t-ryder

With the end of v4 I think it is sad that some bugs (I got with the latest releases) will not be fixed on SGS2 such as

-button wake device lags a bit
-mms app loads only number of contact but does not display name (only after reentering mms) in sms thread overview
-MIUI player does not set "remember position off"
(strangest bug, maybe not caused by ROM but by ****** provider network)
-I dial a contact, the nice lady voice of provider tells "the number is not assigned", I redial the same contact and it connects

I do not want to rant around in any way, and I am very glad about the fact that I can have/use MIUI. Anybody having those bugs too?

What is lag? In my experience my SGS2 directly wakes up after pressing home or power..
About the mms issue, when I open the app, I can see all my conversations with the name if the persons, so I don't know what your issue might be..
About the musicplayer, well I don't use it that much so there might be an issue..
About your phone issue, well I never had problems making a call..

Have you applied any other mods or a different kernel?
I have the multilang, control panel and use siyah kernel 5.0.1 ;)

Thx for your reply.
Same Kernel here, multilang too. Would give control panel a try.

-when I press home button it takes 1,6 seconds to show the lockscreen
-contacts in mms.apk bug is appearing sporadic
-dial bug could really be a problem of my low cost mobile providers network. but it happened only with MIUI ROMs until now. Not with JB Sammy leaks. And it is sporadic too.

I installed MIUI 3.7.26. on SGS2 i9100.
When I receive an SMS, contact name is not shown . It's only shown when I enter the messages after, and even that sometimes, sometimes not... I have 1000+ contacts, 4000+ numbers and 1500+ SMS in phone now.
Looks similar to your problem. Performance issue? Any solution?

I write here because MIUI doesn't have separate SMS and MMS aps? It 's the same?

Anyway, there are similar reports: http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-v5-multi-lang-3-5-3.20289/page-4#post-163981 even old ones such as http://miuiandroid.com/community/th...wing-some-contacts-name-in-call-v-1-5-6.6080/.
All my numbers are in nitl. format (+CountryAreaNumber). There were some dashes before, but even when I removed them, using Number fixer apk, the problem remains. Contact name is not shown in SMS app or during a call, but randomly, only for some contacts, and even that changes.
My MIUI 3.7.26 is a new install, not upgrade. Contacts were restored through MyBackup app. All my contacts are phone contacts (now MIUI calls this Xiaomi contacts, it didn't ask me for this).