We Need A New Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Hi everyone,

As MIUIAndroid.com continues to grow and handle more users each day - we have almost outgrown out current server hardware and need to start the move to Solid State Drive hosting with more RAM.

We need this to run the web site and also to build the ROMS in a quick and stable environment.

Our current hosting costs are around £56 per month just for this server. The new server is going to cost £72.00 per month.

Please help us reach our target goal so that we can make a new server a reality.

Donate below:
http://miuiforum.chipin.com/miuiandroid-server

Thanks,

Mark

We've got a few days to get this done or it will be another month before we can try!

Come on guys, now it's time show your support. Thank to all contributors. I did my donation of course :)

Reactions: MarkHUK
Thanks to the following people for their kind donations:

Eric de Vries
Sergei Grabak
Petrut Costel Popa
Rohit Vats
Alexander Tverdokhlebov
Zsolt Kertész
Connor Tumbleson
Marco Foggiato
Jeffrey v d Geer
Sedat Ozkanli
Miroslav BRZYCHCY
Bartomiej Feltman
pele roberts
Michel Cognon
Andre Tezikov
Valeriu Radu Tarba
Ben van Arendonk

How come this piece of junk doesn't give the total donated. I can't beat Pele if it doesn't show amounts.

Donated...;) keep this community go stronger!
Transaction ID: e6bf54d10bf9a991

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

Thanks for all the contributions, the goal is almost reached so I will be putting in the order tomorrow for the new server and hopefully migrating tomorrow if the server is provisioned in time. If not Monday morning.

Reactions: Pele
Yay! Thank you to all who donated!

P.S. were are the other 400 million users o.o

Would love to donate. But have no extra cash at the moment. Maybe if I sell my XPS LT26i, I can donate abit. It was an useless phone after all, since there were no updates for it.

Server has been moved to the new Hardware.

For those curious it is:

Technology: Ivy Bridge
CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1245v2
Cores / Threads: 4 / 8
Frequency: 3.4GHz / 3.8GHz Turbo Boost
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Hard disk: 2x 120GB SSD
Bandwidth: 100 Mbps guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.