[WEEKLY] Confirmed Issues & FAQ

Tadango

Members
May 27, 2019
Hi I ran into a weird bug.
My network connection is sometimes down till I restart or force stop the Qualcomm telephony service.
It's not totally down. Only for browser, all Google apps... What's app is working fine except downloading images and videos.
Are you using VPN apps? I see something similar and suspect my VPN app.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk

Muchl

Members
Jun 6, 2019
Hello
I have a problem since I am on the Xiaomi EU at the moment version 9-6-5 I can not download any more themes it always comes the error 4001 can someone help me

AVGR67

Members
Apr 1, 2016
Mi9SE Only the home screen layout 4x6, 5x6 is available.
Is it possible to add a full selection, as for the rest (4x7, etc.). At 9.5.16 all modes were available. At 9.5.23, 9.5.30, 9.6.5 disappeared

Akr0n

Members
Apr 24, 2019
I don't know if it has been reported but on Redmi Note 7 there are some proximity sensor issues, during calls and while listening to vocal messages on Whatsapp and Telegram the screen doesn't turn off. Someone told me that this is a China ROM's problem that also affects every porting and fork of MIUI. I'm on the latest weekly release...

JD Ros

Members
Dec 19, 2017
I'm using K20 Pro and currently on 9.6.20, but I've been experiencing this bug since 9.6.13 where if you've completed the google account setup, you won't be able to play music or video anymore or the phone will crash.

I noticed it's the google setup since i wiped and skipped google setup, then the bug never occurs. So I completed the setup then the crash bug came back.