New [Whyred 8.8.9] Changing volume.

tlf55

Members
Aug 22, 2014
Changing volume when there's nothing on the screen, like being on the launcher main screen actually change the Ringing/Notification volume and not the Media volume as it should as default.

Is there a way to fix this ?

Changing volume when there's nothing on the screen, like being on the launcher main screen actually change the Ringing/Notification volume and not the Media volume as it should as default.

Is there a way to fix this ?
What? Changing ringtone volume when nothing is playing by default has existed since forever (before MIUI 10), and is the default handling of volume in all stock Android. The "change media volume by default" was introduced with MIUI 10, and we chose to revert it to the AOSP/MIUI 9 way, just how the users are used to.

Yeah I know it's only since MIUI 10 that the default changed but since it's like that on Android P too I thought that you will keep this change but if it's a feature of this ROM no issue then :)

What? Changing ringtone volume when nothing is playing by default has existed since forever (before MIUI 10), and is the default handling of volume in all stock Android. The "change media volume by default" was introduced with MIUI 10, and we chose to revert it to the AOSP/MIUI 9 way, just how the users are used to.
Is there a way to change this ? or make it as an option in your rom ? because i really like the new way that volume button are mapped to Media by default now