Invalid Wi-Fi Doesn't turn on after updating Poco X3 Pro (vayu)

Parvaz_Gar

Members
Apr 23, 2022
I've recently received an update notification and updated my Poco X3 Pro MIUI ( I use Xiaomi.EU rom since version 12.5 ), from 13.0.3.0 to 13.0.4.0 and now Wi-Fi does not turn on in settings and also from control center. restarting the phone also didn't help.
I uploaded a video to show that: Poco X3 Pro wifi problem
Does anybody have same problem??
Is there any solution? Please tell me

Dear developers, Please fix this bug as soon as possible.

Seems we have some wifi problems when it comes to MIUI 13 version on Android 12. Mine was just turning it off later after several minutes of usage.
Hopefully devs has feedback on our issues soon. You can take a look at my post on my issue below.
Just replied to your report. You should look for assistance from Xiaomi, this is beyond our abilities, we don't have source codes.

Just replied to your report. You should look for assistance from Xiaomi, this is beyond our abilities, we don't have source codes.
But what can I do with this problem, Dear dev.? mine worked fine in 13.0.3.0 eu-rom but after updating to 13.0.4.0, I'm facing with this issue as you can see in the video I have posted in first post.
I uploaded a video to show that: Poco X3 Pro wifi problem

As you can see in these YouTube videos both official and EU rom, have no problem and their wifi is turned on.
Official
EU Rom

Last edited: