Would you consider paying for the MIUI Weather app if it was made available?

Would you pay for MIUI Weather given what you have just read?

• Total voters
Thank you all for the kindness... Looking forward to giving you 1.2.18 tomorrow, free as always and forever :)

Cheers,

Mark

Thank you all for the kindness... Looking forward to giving you 1.2.18 tomorrow, free as always and forever :)

Cheers,

Mark

Don't understund... app will be free? Or the rom? ^^

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

YEAH!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT. Thanks for all your diligence and patience with us Mark and the MIUI team. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

Lol Im sure he is referring to the rom. Mark any ideas when the new MIUI UI is coming?

MIUI...always free...weather app...less than the cost of a box of Kraft Mac and Cheese.

-antipig

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

MIUI...always free...weather app...less than the cost of a box of Kraft Mac and Cheese.

-antipig

hehe - that made me chuckle! :)

Re New UI, not sure GingaB, time will tell :)

Sent a few bucks/quid your way a few days ago :) Thanks for your great work (on roms, translating, weather app, etc)! Looking forward to the weather app. Don't know if I'll be using it since I've got a great one already though, but I'll check it out for sure, and I'd buy it for a buck :)
Haven't really tested the Chinese one much, so it might be better than my current one. Time will tell :D

Thanks again!

Here's an analogy for ya, GingaB. Say you're cooking a fine cut of fresh pork for your dinner party. You cut and grind all of your carefully chosen spices for your marinade. You marinate it for 24 hours prior to your party to perfect infusion . You carefully set and test your oven for heat perfection so as to not dry out your food masterpiece. You pop it into the oven and 10 minutes later you and your guests marvel at the aroma that now envelopes. "This is going to be GOOD!". 15 minutes into the cooking process, your guests can no longer wait and harangue you to serve the pork. You warn them but they insist. So...not wanting to disappoint, you do as your guests wish. And oh does it taste wonderful. Well your guests leave satiated and you are happy...a successful party. But then the next day you get a call from Sue...she's in the hospital with a disease from the undercooked pork...then Bob calls...he too is in the hospital for the same disease. 10 hours later, all suffer the same fate. Now lawyers are calling...the mob is assembling and everyone who had the pig wants restitution. Now there you sit...you have lost your close community of friends...they have now become your worst nightmare...all because noone could see the forest for the trees.

-antipig

What a great post lol. I would pay for it if it was good, I paid for beautiful widgets and kind of regret it now. So I need a decent weather app.

Sent from my MIUI'd HTC Desire ZED, using miui-dev.com app!

Here's an analogy for ya, GingaB. Say you're cooking a fine cut of fresh pork for your dinner party. You cut and grind all of your carefully chosen spices for your marinade. You marinate it for 24 hours prior to your party to perfect infusion . You carefully set and test your oven for heat perfection so as to not dry out your food masterpiece. You pop it into the oven and 10 minutes later you and your guests marvel at the aroma that now envelopes. "This is going to be GOOD!". 15 minutes into the cooking process, your guests can no longer wait and harangue you to serve the pork. You warn them but they insist. So...not wanting to disappoint, you do as your guests wish. And oh does it taste wonderful. Well your guests leave satiated and you are happy...a successful party. But then the next day you get a call from Sue...she's in the hospital with a disease from the undercooked pork...then Bob calls...he too is in the hospital for the same disease. 10 hours later, all suffer the same fate. Now lawyers are calling...the mob is assembling and everyone who had the pig wants restitution. Now there you sit...you have lost your close community of friends...they have now become your worst nightmare...all because noone could see the forest for the trees.

-antipig

So did you lose the court case?

-antipig

lol hope u had a nice text predictor for that

Hey Spliff...great f-ing job with the work you've done on this rom! And yeah...I'm old school, brother...type and proof. Ok...gotta go shopping for the family. Looking forward to seeing the miui-dev team's future work. You guys do an amazing job and I really do appreciate it! Later

-antipig

just another quick update to say our private team beta has been running well, we've just one slight issue to figure out how we deploy the apk and database, some bug is causing big problems extracting the database properly due to a size limitation somewhere in Android, manual push of the city database works fine.

Obviously this is not an ideal situation for the end-user experience and until we figure it out things are a little patchy as to what will be happening. Rest assured we are working on it! :)

Cheers,

Mark

just another quick update to say our private team beta has been running well, we've just one slight issue to figure out how we deploy the apk and database, some bug is causing big problems extracting the database properly due to a size limitation somewhere in Android, manual push of the city database works fine.

Obviously this is not an ideal situation for the end-user experience and until we figure it out things are a little patchy as to what will be happening. Rest assured we are working on it! :)

Cheers,

Mark
Thanks for the update.

Cheers,

Mark
Thanks for the info Mark.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Count me in. $1 wouldn't be an issue at all! From what I've seen of the Chinese version this would be sweet to have.

I would most definitely pay a dollar, but probably not much more since I'm an unemployed teenager :D thanks for all the time you guys put into this site.