Xiaomi 13 Ultra announced

Anyone notice missing features from Gallery like Cutout, ID, Art and Video editor?
I'm not sure if these have different names (or if this stuff was here before), but under AI in Gallery I see "Art framing" and "Erase". I see nothing that looks like it could be "ID".

I just recorded a video and have an "Edit" option ... again, not sure if this was here before, but it's 100% for sure here in 14.0.14!

@Emil77msk ah, ok, thanks for the info... Yeah, as written above I also had bad experiences with MIUI restore - working with Google restore (or, when rooted, Swift Backup) is quite reliable, though...

I also think this is something within MIUI itself and as such out of scope for Xiaomi.EU team to fix....

Great work @ingbrzy .. I finally got my Ultra 13 unlocked today and installed the weekly one.
So far so good. It looks like the configuration process kinda ran twice, or at least a liitle bit different (i installed it over the China Rom): one when you first boot, and a second time in the notification bar.

Best,

Reactions: Emil77msk
Last edited: