Xiaomi.eu and Tapatalk plugin

stathis95194

Members
Sep 7, 2018
Sorry for this but couldn't find a more appropriate place to post. This has nothing to do with MIUI or ROMs but I was wondering if something changed with Tapatalk plugin for xiaomi.eu the last week or so. I stopped receiving notifications and quote function is not inserting the quoted text.
I don't think it's a Tapatalk issue since all my other forums work properly

Anyway if you think that this post has no place here, please feel free to remove it.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

We don't have any "Tapatalk plugin for xiaomi.eu" on our ROMs.
Sorry Igor I might not have been clear. I don't mean the ROMs. I meant the forum. That's why I said that the question might not exactly belong here

The ROMs are perfect, I was asking if something changed on the forum side

Funny enough, I got a notification for this one
Still cannot quote on reply though. Strange.

Anyway this has nothing to do with the ROMs so let's forget about it.

Sorry Igor I might not have been clear. I don't mean the ROMs. I meant the forum. That's why I said that the question might not exactly belong here

The ROMs are perfect, I was asking if something changed on the forum side
I see, this is a matter for the Administrator @MarkHUK , maybe something changed, as XenForo was updated.

Reactions: stathis95194
There is no such option in Tapatalk plugin settings.. so it is related to app itself probably..

I know we are waaaaay off topic but Tapatalk support pointed me here where they released an updated version for XenForo plugin which fixes the quoting and maybe the notification issues as well

@MarkHUK if it's not too much hassle can you have a look?

Last edited:
I know we are waaaaay off topic but Tapatalk support pointed me here where they released an updated version for XenForo plugin which fixes the quoting and maybe the notification issues as well

Fixed.. thanks for pointing it out..!

No hassle, it's sorted

@ingbrzy @MarkHUK sorry for the double post. If it's not too much trouble could you please update the tapatalk plugin for the forum? Tapatalk team pushed an update that finally fixes the notification issues for tapatalk users.

TIA

1.5.3 is the latest unless you actually work for Tapatalk and can tell me otherwise ;-)
I don't work for tapatalk. I had some issues with push notifications and Tapatalk support told me that the plugin needed update on your side. No worries Mark, thanks for checking it out

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

I don't work for tapatalk. I had some issues with push notifications and Tapatalk support told me that the plugin needed update on your side. No worries Mark, thanks for checking it out

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk
We're on the latest addon which is 1.5.3, if there are further issues, please speak to Tapatalk directly, I have already spoken to the product development team for the previous issues.