Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Antoher annoying little problem.
I setted up google sync and installed google contact app, but even if i choose not to display all contacts the list contains all contacts (even the recent email address cached by gmail....)
any suggestion?

cannot fix the twrp.

I have tried it about 2-3 times now but everytime i am coming in a bootloop :( who can fix this issue.
Having a 128gb version....

can somebody tell me how to access the sdcard? because i am now in TWRp USING the rashr.apk but cannot load sdcard...

Antoher annoying little problem.
I setted up google sync and installed google contact app, but even if i choose not to display all contacts the list contains all contacts (even the recent email address cached by gmail....)
any suggestion?
yeah, had same problem just go into your computer , and download your contacts from google in vcf file after open vcf in google contacts . Done you have all contacts from google

i have " phone idle " battery drain on 7.3.4.0.
i set phone to airplane mode.and after 7 hours sleep battery drops 3% with phone idle battery drain at first and then screen.
anyway to fix ?

Last edited:
Reactions: karlosSLO
wow. everytime I touch the phone I find a problem....
There's no way to sync contacts for a second google account...

Hi, I have an Unlocked Bootloader Mi5 with Global Developer version.. when i try to install your rom by MiFlashTool.. it gives me this status [The System cannot find the file specified.(0x80070002: execute flash_all.bat)

plz give me some suggestion

I download the rom from androidfilehost..

And no more sync ????
This is a huge problem....
No the thing is you can't sing contacts into device but after I have added needed contacts it seems that it is syncing with google and everything is working fine, it was just gapps lag.

Hi, I flasheded v7.3.4.0 and I don't find Google Apps installed. Is it normal? How can I install them? Thanks

Do I need to wipe data factory reset to flash
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V7.5.4.0.MAACNDE_v7-6.0.zip
or can I just dirty flash and then wipe dalvik cache?

I'm having issues with the android permission manager (not miui) in 7.5.4.0, I can't press allow when apps are asking for permissions - only deny. Anyone else having this?

Dirty flash from 7.3.10.0

I'm having issues with the android permission manager (not miui) in 7.5.4.0, I can't press allow when apps are asking for permissions - only deny. Anyone else having this?

Dirty flash from 7.3.10.0
No, so far I did not have this problem.

i have " phone idle " battery drain on 7.3.4.0.
i set phone to airplane mode.and after 7 hours sleep battery drops 3% with phone idle battery drain at first and then screen.
anyway to fix ?
This is normal. If you don't want your battery to drain while idle either turn your phone off or install a scheduling app that turns off wifi+data during the night.

Got latest stable rom from xiaomi.eu battery drain when put phone for night is 2-3% with turned on wifi !!!!!! Recommend you cleer flash ROM one more time

Reactions: karlosSLO
This is normal. If you don't want your battery to drain while idle either turn your phone off or install a scheduling app that turns off wifi+data during the night.
i did on airplane mode and battery drops! on cyanogen or original miui i put on airplane mod and about 8 hiurs night no drain at all.even 1 percent,