Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

The best rom so far regarding battery life and speed is stable 7.5.4.0 . I recommend it for everyone, is the best rom for mi5 so far.

-latest 7.5.4.0
location USA.

Guys there is a problem in Google Play.
When I trying to download my apps (via wi-fi) some of them downloading with high speed and some of them sooo slow...(It does not depend on the size of apk)

PS It feels like some apps downloads from US server and some of them from chinese server lol

Someone please confirm this problem.

Last edited:
-latest 7.5.4.0
location USA.

Guys there is a problem in Google Play.
When I trying to download my apps (via wi-fi) some of them downloading with high speed and some of them sooo slow...(It does not depend on the size of apk)

PS It feels like some apps downloads from US server and some of them from chinese server lol

Someone please confirm this problem.
Don't have speed problems regarding google play store.

Is Miflash method removes everything on the phone? including the rom before installing the newer one?

I have very lag with 7.5.4.0 ... I dont understand anything ... Full installation

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

What sort of battery life is everyone getting on 7.5.4.0?

I updated a couple days ago and battery life is disappointing.. Sitting at 78% with 45min SOT.

Might end up doing full clean install :(

Since I updated Google services yesterday I have a major battery drain .
Google ruining the mi5 battery , annoying...
Anyway the 7.5.4.0 is the best from so far for mi5 ,period...

What sort of battery life is everyone getting on 7.5.4.0?

I updated a couple days ago and battery life is disappointing.. Sitting at 78% with 45min SOT.

Might end up doing full clean install :(
I am also seeing a big battery drain by "Other Apps" (see screenshot) haven't noticed this before.
d144a91a86845a2626e66e17ed09b6d3.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Ok, I made update to 6.6.30_v8-6.0, I dont see in gallery cloud bookmark how can I trun it on ? Only got local & albums.

i have again phone idle battery drain on latest xiaomi eu.
so i am sure now there is something wrong with my twrp.
why do every xiaomi eu roms i flash have this issue ! and others don't.

Hello, Installed the rom. Language and wifi ok
After that...Screen says: This device is lost??? Activate this device??
Then a screen comes with a acount number34****81 Witch is not mine...
And I must fill in the password. Any idees?

Last edited:
Sorry, i'm new with mi5, previously i flashed successfully a lot of time mi2s and mi4 but this procedure is not so clear for me,
now my situation is this:
mi5 unlocked in official way
trwp fastboot recovery recovery.img done
fastboot boot boot.img done
but when in TRWP nothing happens, just a black screen with mi logo appears, i also try fastboot boot recovery.img but still the same.

If i try fastboot flash update.zip (previously put in the phone storage) it just tell me wait for device.
I only can access fastboot mode.

I have last china dev rom installed.

Any suggestion, i done something wrong, can eventually write some procedure more clear to me?

@iamme729

i read the procedure and i do untill it's time to reboot via trwp, the problem is i get a black screen and no way to select the update package, i write here because i cannot understand what's wrong

in the piscture is showed what happens when in fastboot i try to do some command

Attachments

• fastboot.png
    fastboot.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 359
I have a bug with Google Sheets on xiaomi.eu 7.5.4.0:

In a spreadsheet, mark a row (by clicking on the number of the row).
Then try to open the "..." menu or the "+" menu. Both open and close immediately.
Now press BACK and try to open the Hamburger menu in the lower left. Same effect.

There is no exception in the log.
I tried german and english.
I even tried disabling MIUI optimization.

I don't know, if it happened with 7.3.10.0. It does not happen with an older ROM version on Mi4c or with Google ROM on Nexus 5.

Last edited:
more or less 2 hours, and still black screen, can somebody help me, at least to return to previous state? (chinese dev rom)

Can you release stable 7.5.6? Thanks

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

ok, at last i install the miflash image, i don't know why, but somehow now i can access to trwp (before pressing volume + and on doesn't work) so tomorrow i will try to install the last miui multi rom, now i have another issue, i install all drives via miflash but pc (win7 x64) doesn't see my phone, i doing all procedures about enabling drivers without certificate etc. i can access phone via miflash and via adb, but not in normal mode, also if i enable usb debugging and i select mtp, everytime i conect the phone via usb windows show me a message driver not installed correctly...what's wrong this time?

What's the best miui 7 eu rom in term of battery life? Any opinions? Thanks

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Go to settings>Mi Account >Mi Cloud>View Items in Mi Cloud >Turn On or Off the apps you want.....
I know but, when I enter into gallery I see only: photos and albums & dont see cloud bookmark. I know how to turn on or off sync. I want to enter into cloud photos using gallery.