Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

@leledumbo No, it's a beta stable rom. Beta roms have different rom numbers.
And as you can see on androidfilehost, there is already a xiaomi.eu version of 8.0.10.0.

Might still be encrypted. The simplest way is to format data, but I believe I've read somewhere someone has managed to disable encryption without losing data. I didn't do that as I've formatted the data from the very first time.

When I go to wipe and select Data and go to repair or change file system it is showing:
Size: 55110MB
Free: 55058MB
Used: 0MB
Backup size: 0MB

Why is this a "beta"? 8.0.10.0 is listed as "China stable" at Xiaomi download page.
67f060bc050b640bbc0265cbd694c31b.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hi,I want ask something about first method.I have unlocked bootloader with 7.5.2 official global rom and now I have to flash for example the last chines dev rom , after that I have to download from here the last weekly rom(for example) unzip the rom and flash it with miflash, right? I have already miflash version 2016.0 4.01.0 I suppose this version is good? And after the flash I will have custom recovery, new boot and miui eu rom.

Hi,I want ask something about first method.I have unlocked bootloader with 7.5.2 official global rom and now I have to flash for example the last chines dev rom , after that I have to download from here the last weekly rom(for example) unzip the rom and flash it with miflash, right? I have already miflash version 2016.0 4.01.0 I suppose this version is good? And after the flash I will have custom recovery, new boot and miui eu rom.
No miflash. If you have succesfull unlocked your device, you must install twrp and then via twrp install eu rom

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

No miflash. If you have succesfull unlocked your device, you must install twrp and then via twrp install eu rom

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk
But what is this :

Installation from China ROM Method 1 via MiFlash:
Unlock your Bootloader!
Download ROM for MiFlash
Download MiFlash tool
Reboot into Fastboot (volume down + power)
Unpack zip, select in MiFlash tool with flash_all option
After finished, reboot and you will have installed multilang ROM + TWRP
Done (first reboot takes longer 10-20min)
Xiaomi.eu Multilang ROM for Xiaomi Mi5 (Unlocked BL only!)

Make a backup of your data and internal storage before start!

Unlock your Bootloader!
Download ROM for MiFlash
Download MiFlash tool
Reboot into Fastboot (volume down + power)
Unpack zip, select in MiFlash tool with flash_all option
After finished, reboot and you will have installed multilang ROM + TWRP

Installation from China ROM Method 2 via TWRP:
Unlock your Bootloader!
Download ROM for TWRP
Download TWRP+edited boot.img and install via Fastboot
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Install edited boot.img via Fastboot
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
Reboot to TWRP (volume up + power) and select zip with ROM
Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
Wipe data, cache and dalvik/ART in TWRP
Reboot

DOWNLOAD Stable 7.2.13.0 for MiFlash
DOWNLOAD Stable 7.2.13.0 for TWRP

DOWNLOAD 6.4.21 for MiFlash
DOWNLOAD 6.4.21 for TWRP

New updates will be only via TWRP and without wipe user data..
DOWNLOAD of next new versions

ROM features (Whats not in Global):
- Blurred statusbar and notification shade
- Enabled search in statusbar
- Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
- Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
- Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
- gapps integrated
- no useless Chinese bloatware apps
- more free RAM due to less background processes
- unified flat style app icons for both system and 3rd party apps (eg. Play Store icon flat too, unlike official global MIUI)
- advanced menu with color icons (not just text like in official MIUI releases)
- No any Chinese character under the full system
- Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Radio, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
- No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
- Added real 26 EU languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
- Added Phone swipe to the right gesture on the lockscreen
- Added T9 dialer support for all languages
- Added Screen-OFF animation
- Optimized GPS settings for EU
- Optimized Battery consumption
- Optimized RAM consumption
- Deodexed
- And more by our 5 years MIUI mods experiences...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

But what is this :

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Buddy.. it's simple!

If you have already unlocked bootloader... flash the damn TWRP with fastboot comands, and then just install the xiaomi.eu roms.

If you think you didn't get it... read again, and again, and again, until you are clear what to do. This is a 4 min job. If it's taking too long, then maybe your brain is not up to the task and you should stop before ending with a 400$ brick in your hands.

There is nothin we can do, if you can't follow some simple steps. Mi flash is tricky, and you shoud read more on en.miui.com - official producer forum. There is a new Mi flash link for download.

READ FIRST.. MEASURE TWICE .. DO IT ONCE! ..

If you are a noob, you have no excuse because you don't read! We all were noobs. But we read instead asking help for each step.

It's maybe a harsh post.. but you have to realize we cannot help you in every stept you want to make, if you dont read first.. and ask only after you don't understand something. :)

Reactions: 77bba
Ok, bro just relax!!!

I want ask before make something stupid not after that!!!
I don't understand I have official chinese dev rom 6.9.8 (MIUI8) after that I have to flash TWRP and Boot.img and reboot in to recovery and install super su, right? Afther that I have to reboot without flashing miui.eu rom and wait 10-20 until boot in to chines dev rom or directly after instalacion of the super su I have to flash miui.eu rom and reboot . Sorry for the stupid question but here the idea is to help of the people,ok?

Ok, bro just relax!!!

I want ask before make something stupid not after that!!!
I don't understand I have official chinese dev rom 6.9.8 (MIUI8) after that I have to flash TWRP and Boot.img and reboot in to recovery and install super su, right? Afther that I have to reboot without flashing miui.eu rom and wait 10-20 until boot in to chines dev rom or directly after instalacion of the super su I have to flash miui.eu rom and reboot . Sorry for the stupid question but here the idea is to help of the people,ok?

1. Back-up all your internal stuff - pics, music, etc.
2. Prepare the fastboot files. (google it) and TWRP from here (in every thread of ROM DOWNLOADS there is a link to TWRP).("twrpimage" is the name of TWR.img file you downloaded - I rename mine as TWRP8.img)
3. Charge the phone to 100%. Put your desired rom from xiami.eu into internal SD.
4. Put it in fastboot Vol down+ power in the same time.
5. (google it) write in the comand line:
fastboot boot "twrpimage".img

the phone will boot in TWRP.
6. wipe -> advaced -> wipe everythng except internal data.
7. back, back, go to INSTAL tab, then flash your rom.
8. wait few min, reboot when asked, wait few min .. then enjoy your rom.

In case you want only root:
1. charge the phone.
2. Copy the root file into your phone.
3. Fastboot TWRP image as: fastboot boot "twrpimage".img
("twrpimage" is the name of TWR.img file you downloaded - I rename mine as TWRP8.img)
4. install it
5. reboot

Simple enought?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vaan0426

Do you belive those retards? In the rush for EXTREME NEWS .. pocketnow and gsmarena (who is constantly loosing credibility) publish the specs of MI5 prime and pro .... stating some store (maybe hidden advertasing) is overclocking the Mi5.

Take a good look. It's about MI5 64gb
  • CPU overclocked to 2.15GHz from 1.8GHz
  • GPU overclocked to 624MHz from 510MHz
  • RAM overclocked to 1866MHz from 1333MHz
All above are the differentiation between Mi5 32Gb and MI5 prime and pro.

More and more I love dogs and hate the people in rush for Media spotlight!

No more MIUI 7... Stable 8.0.8.0 is released.. Enjoy..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Yeah, but you see.. 7.5.9.0. was the last stable for Miui 7.
It would be nice to have it in xioami.eu version.
More over .. not all people love the Miui8 changes.. and would like to stick with Miui7.

major changes:
design
phone app
camera app
all permision stuff..

etc.

Yeah, but you see.. 7.5.9.0. was the last stable for Miui 7.
It would be nice to have it in xioami.eu version.
More over .. not all people love the Miui8 changes.. and would like to stick with Miui7.

major changes:
design
phone app
camera app
all permision stuff..

etc.
Our tools and translations were rebuilt for MIUI 8 roms only.. There is no way to go back just for one version.. Use latest Xiaomi.eu MIUI 7 if you want..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Hi there what is the difference between the ROM of this topic and the one in :
MIUI Weekly ROM release ?

Hi,

I flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.0.10.0.MAACNDH_v8-6.0 - everything went well.

I have this question: at the next stable update, is necessary to perform Factory Reset again ? Or is sufficient only to wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache ?

Congratulations for all that you do!

Hi,

I flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.0.10.0.MAACNDH_v8-6.0 - everything went well.

I have this question: at the next stable update, is necessary to perform Factory Reset again ? Or is sufficient only to wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache ?

Congratulations for all that you do!

Not necessary to wipe anything at next update.

Hello friend.

I have a small question.

Today I nstalled MIUI8_6.0_Mi5_6.9.8_aroma_greatslon.12/09/2016 with base of xiaomi.eu 6.9.8

MIUI8_6.0_Mi5_6.9.8_aroma_greatslon.zip

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424965772

The ROM work fine, but I want disable extended reboot for native reboot. The problem is that the extended reboot is enable with this rom of some mod extended reboot of xmiui is enable when power off my mi5 no power on automatic.

I need replace the extended reboot for native reboot of miui 8 6.9.8 but, I don't know that archive replace or erase.

Thanks in advance.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk