Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

In the explanation after installing boot.img : "Wipe data, cache and dalvik/ART in TWRP"
I'm sorry for my great ignorance...but that means "ART"?
What version Rom (Developer china or global) must be present to install TWRP and boot?
Thanks

Can you miflash the global official rom then?

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes I was actually trying to do that but the 1st rom I downloaded didn't work, but now I downloaded one and I flashed it but we are back again to the no recovery situation

Yes I was actually trying to do that but the 1st rom I downloaded didn't work, but now I downloaded one and I flashed it but we are back again to the no recovery situation
if you flash all , mi-recovery is flashed but on mi5 it has no GUI, not accessible from user (you should only get the USB cable picture), but it is fine you can flash TWRP after that if it boots on OS.
Is your phone booting up ?

if you flash all , mi-recovery is flashed but on mi5 it has no GUI, not accessible from user (you should only get the USB cable picture), but it is fine you can flash TWRP after that if it boots on OS.
Is your phone booting up ?

Yes I got the phone to boot up now, but after flashing the TWRP I still get that Phone and USB cable when rebooting in recovery.

Yes I got the phone to boot up now, but after flashing the TWRP I still get that Phone and USB cable when rebooting in recovery.
This is normal as it overwrites the recovery you just installed.

You should restart to flash twrp the same but on reboot this time reboot first on recovery with 'fastboot boot your twrp. Img', it will patch the rom, then you will have what you want.

Reactions: iamme729
This is normal as it overwrites the recovery you just installed.

You should restart to flash twrp the same but on reboot this time reboot first on recovery with 'fastboot boot your twrp. Img', it will patch the rom, then you will have what you want.

I did exactly that and now I am stuck with a splashscreen saying Teamwin Recovery Project 3.0.2-1 and no options, I troed the volume, home and power keys nothing is working to pass it...

I did exactly that and now I am stuck with a splashscreen saying Teamwin Recovery Project 3.0.2-1 and no options, I troed the volume, home and power keys nothing is working to pass it...

I downloaded the 3.0.2-0 instead, and flashed it then booted into recovery using the up volume and power keys (without the fastboot boot twrp.img command) and it worked, now I have TWRP installed. Thank you so much for your help.

I downloaded the 3.0.2-0 instead, and flashed it then booted into recovery using the up volume and power keys (without the fastboot boot twrp.img command) and it worked, now I have TWRP installed. Thank you so much for your help.
Yes latest v1 is bugged, nice all works now.

The 8.1.1.0 version has an Bluetooth bug that removes all of your paired devices. It happens to me and also others had posted the same thing on the official MIUI forum.

The 8.1.1.0 version has an Bluetooth bug that removes all of your paired devices. It happens to me and also others had posted the same thing on the official MIUI forum.
Not to me. My mi band, bluedio headset, vr bluetooth controller and logitech mouse are still paired just fine.

Not to me. My mi band, bluedio headset, vr bluetooth controller and logitech mouse are still paired just fine.

I don't know when and why it happens. I've been using 8.1.1.0 for a week now and the first 3 days I was using my Xiaomi bluetooth speaker constantly without any problems. 3 days ago every pairing that I had was lost and I had to re-pair all my devices again. And yesterday I had to re-pair my Bluedio headphones 3 times while watching a movie (all the other pairings were gone too). I have a couple of tasks running in Tasker and Automagic with ROOT access so I thought they might cause this to happen, but then I went to the MIUI forum and couple of others have the same problem as me.

So, as I said, I don't know under which circumstances this happens but the bug is there and as I have heard that is the reason they have removed this version from the official download page.

Reactions: Jaime DLH
Sorry but I have little knowledge ...

What are the differences between the dev multilanguage rom 6.11.3 here on Xiaomi.eu and the rom dev multilangue 6.11.3 on Miui.com for mi5?

Last edited:
Sorry but I have little knowledge ...

What are the differences between the dev multilanguage rom 6.11.3 here on Xiaomi.eu and the rom dev multilangue 6.11.3 on Miui.com for mi5?

xiaomi.eu ROM has less chinese bloatware, less battery drain and native google play support
theres some other minor changes, but thats the main differences i guess

xiaomi.eu ROM has less chinese bloatware, less battery drain and native google play support
theres some other minor changes, but thats the main differences i guess
Thanks... So I can try one or the other by following the installation procedure given by ingbrzy.

Because its a realy big thread and im having trouble understanding everything i need, i have some questions.
First, currently i am on Global miui v8.0.5, with twrp and rootedcant i just flash the rom via twrp or do i need to do something more, like use fastboot and how? Also after flashing the rom do i continue to have twrp and Root or do i have to reflash them? and if i do which versions? (currently i have twrp 3.0.2. and supersu v2.78). do i have to do a complete while and clean install or can i keep my apps etc? also will i be able to use xposed after and witch version sould i install? will i be able to use OTA udates or will i ave to flash via twrp every time? Lastly sould i install weekly or stable? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I actually have a question too if someone would be kind enough to answer.

Is the weekly ROM a more up to date version of the current stable ROM? I never really understood the version numbers too well.

Thanks for your help. Love this ROM.

I actually have a question too if someone would be kind enough to answer.

Is the weekly ROM a more up to date version of the current stable ROM? I never really understood the version numbers too well.

Thanks for your help. Love this ROM.

YES. weekly updates/builds are updated in a weekly basis, that contains new features, optimization, bug fixes and possibly new bugs.

while stable builds/rom are carefully derived and compiled versions of older weekly builds that have atleast less bugs but you wont see the new features that maybe present on newer weekly roms.

IMHO, Ive tried weekly builds for a long while and didnt experience any bugs in a daily basis. Surprisingly or maybe luckily, the weekly ive tried before had better to battery life compared to the stable builds I used. right now, Im on 8.1.1.0 no issues so far, but I miss the extra 1hr sot on wifi I had with weekly builds.

Reactions: iamme729 and Simmy
YES. weekly updates/builds are updated in a weekly basis, that contains new features, optimization, bug fixes and possibly new bugs.

while stable builds/rom are carefully derived and compiled versions of older weekly builds that have atleast less bugs but you wont see the new features that maybe present on newer weekly roms.

IMHO, Ive tried weekly builds for a long while and didnt experience any bugs in a daily basis. Surprisingly or maybe luckily, the weekly ive tried before had better to battery life compared to the stable builds I used. right now, Im on 8.1.1.0 no issues so far, but I miss the extra 1hr sot on wifi I had with weekly builds.
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated!

I'm looking for confirmation.
I already installed Twrp on my Mi5 and it works fine.

Is it necessary to install "boot.img" before installing the rom xiaomi.eu?

Mi 5 8.1.1 China stable is avaiable.

Is possible make a Xiaomi.eu version?

Thanks in advance.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Mi 5 8.1.1 China stable is avaiable.

Is possible make a Xiaomi.eu version?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry is 8.1.2 stable China, no 8.1.1?

When is avaiable 8.1.2 Xiaomi.eu version?