Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

V7.3.2.0.MAACNDD will REMOVE the EDL (Download Mode) functionality, so just an info to share..
I dont know if anyone should care, but its a new info anyway...

Last edited:
Reactions: josito801 and graw2
It should be because of the xiaomi.eu rom flashed with locked bootloader...
Xiaomi.eu rom is flashing with unlocked BL only, that way people flashed Global Beta.. But now, even that is forbidden.. Maybe we should flash TouchWiz instead.. Ahahaha.. Oh wait, we need to buy Galaxy S7 for that :)

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: parfetto
Xiaomi.eu rom is flashing with unlocked BL only, that way people flashed Global Beta.. But now, even that is forbidden.. Maybe we should flash TouchWiz instead.. Ahahaha.. Oh wait, we need to buy Galaxy S7 for that :)

No, you can flash latest Xiaomi.eu modified rom with locked bootloader.
There was a post on miui.com with instructions but now the thread is closed :)
I saved it and yesterday I flashed 7.2.13.0 Stable by Xiaomi.eu without unlocking the bootloader (well, I will unlock it as soon as I receive the code... but in the meantime... :) )

No, you can flash latest Xiaomi.eu modified rom with locked bootloader.
There was a post on miui.com with instructions but now the thread is closed :)
I saved it and yesterday I flashed 7.2.13.0 Stable by Xiaomi.eu without unlocking the bootloader (well, I will unlock it as soon as I receive the code... but in the meantime... :) )
Yeah? i did not notice it.. If you can find any info, post it here..
But now, you can not eve switch to China Developer ROM, so basically, you are doomed to have China stable :) :)

Yeah? i did not notice it.. If you can find any info, post it here..
But now, you can not eve switch to China Developer ROM, so basically, you are doomed to have China stable :) :)
There is a thread on this forum, check "Mi5 Xiaomi Eu Rom thread
I have a locked bootloader, I can flash China developer (I hope...) or roll back to official bugged global stable

I saved it and yesterday I flashed 7.2.13.0 Stable by Xiaomi.eu without unlocking the bootloader (well, I will unlock it as soon as I receive the code... )
I performed the same. :)
Am waiting for permission to unlock. ;)

V7.3.2.0.MAACNDD will REMOTE the EDL (Download Mode) functionality, so just an info to share..
I dont know if anyone should care, but its a new info anyway...
Excuse me, what is exactly "remote edl functionality" mean? If it hard to understand maybe with a simple example?
Thanks.

Excuse me, what is exactly "remote edl functionality" mean? If it hard to understand maybe with a simple example?
Thanks.
Its a special mode (like fastboot) that allows you to flash ROM, its introduced lately by Qualcomm, and Xiaomi its utilising it..

Its a special mode (like fastboot) that allows you to flash ROM, its introduced lately by Qualcomm, and Xiaomi its utilising it..

Thank you. I know about edl mode from somewhere on miui forum. Which i dont understand is remote edl functionality, what is that mean? Are we unable to use edl now or something?

Thank you. I know about edl mode from somewhere on miui forum. Which i dont understand is remote edl functionality, what is that mean? Are we unable to use edl now or something?

There is no "remote EDL" there is EDL (Emergency Download) mode, what you can use to flash official MIUI fastboot ROMs via MiFlash on locked bootloader device.

He means REMOVE, not REMOTE... yea, stable 7.3.x blocked EDL mode.... So after update to 7.3.x will be not possible to enter EDL mode anymore if you have still locked device... thats why we support only unlocked devices...

Can i install this rom from lastest global 7.2.8.0? Can be in Windows 32bits?

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

He means REMOVE, not REMOTE... yea, stable 7.3.x blocked EDL mode.... So after update to 7.3.x will be not possible to enter EDL mode anymore if you have still locked device... thats why we support only unlocked devices...
What does this exactly mean? I don't understand it 100 %.
I had unlocked the bootloader and installed the xiaomi.eu 7.2.13 stable rom. When xiaomi.eu will upload the 7.3.x stable rom and I will install this update, what is the result for me?

Also, how do you know that? I couldn't read that anywhere.

What does this exactly mean? I don't understand it 100 %.
I had unlocked the bootloader and installed the xiaomi.eu 7.2.13 stable rom. When xiaomi.eu will upload the 7.3.x stable rom and I will install this update, what is the result for me?

Also, how do you know that? I couldn't read that anywhere.
nothing for you, as you have already unlocked device..

Reactions: the_maker and darki
unlocking will be possible like usually.. just EDL mode will be no more accessible..

I think i understand. For who dont onlock BL flashing by EDL method just can do it one time. After that only with BL UNLOCKED.

For now only with 7.3.x , right ?

Reactions: the_maker

Not all the same remove vs. remote :) It sounds better...useful info anyway!

Reactions: the_maker