Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

You need to understand a big part here dont have english as mother language. So we (like me) have some problems with some words :)

Fortunatly to xiaomi.eu or it dont exist if we all have english lang as mother lang ..hehehe.

By the way , i love xiaomi.eu and congratul all people here, staff and all users of this big forum.

Edit. I have 4 xiaomi phones at home all with xiaomi.eu Rom ( 2 with unlock BL and 2 no need it. But i admit the 2 first i have flash it by EDL many times and wen possible unlocked the BL. Also i never have problems with unlock and my posts is basicly to help other people that have dificulty in unlock and more facility to flash by EDL..
The reason i post many times about locked BL Roms. Nothing wrong or bad.. just help

Last edited:
Reactions: the_maker
Bugs can be reported in the weekly build thread, if its about xiaomi.eu builds, and if its a system bug, then in en.miui.com bug section

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: babanu5
I did not had the global rom before, only the china rom and did not had this bug.
Thank you

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hello guys!! I have unlock my botlooader but i don't want change my recovery!!! If i install the xiaomi.eu rom and remove the twrp,i still have the update???

Ok thanks!! Another problem!! When i flash the first time twrp+7.2.14.0 every time i tap on search update the updater program close and give me an error!! Is normal??

Just one question, can i find back my old messages before that i flashed the phone ? i can not find them on my MI cloud ??
Thank you

Updated to 6.5.5 and now TWRP touch screen not working at all, cant reflash
Just reboot again to TWRP via volume up+power.. It's TWRP issue but for now no better version available..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

also bug with 6.5.5 on mi5 when verifying mi account password getting:

Cant get valid device ID
Invalid device ID: null

Just reboot again to TWRP via volume up+power.. It's TWRP issue but for now no better version available..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
not working, tried 6 times. This glitch was before but after 1-2 min everything is good. Only latest update 6.5.5 brings this bug. Not working at all, not even in 10 min, or 6 restarts

I also had this issue. I had to reinstall twrp to make it work and even then it was random. Also lost wifi when I rooted the phone with SU 2.68. Was a painful night

Mi5 6.5.5 removed due to issues.. also from China site... 6.5.6 to be released...

Last edited:
Reactions: josito801