Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

So... I decided to flash the Stable 7.3.2.0 ROM and it removed my root and killed TWRP (touch not registering in recovery).

Any idea if I could just directly flash the 7.2.13 ROM in this thread to fix the Recovery? I don't want to spend time reinstalling everything again...
I have Stable 7.3.2.0 and touch on TWRP comes after about 2 minutes, while before was instant. Have you waited in TWRP? As for root, re-install supersu.

I have Stable 7.3.2.0 and touch on TWRP comes after about 2 minutes, while before was instant. Have you waited in TWRP? As for root, re-install supersu.

The supersu.zip file I used to flash in 7.2.13 keeps failing to flash in TWRP, and I thought it was caused by the bugged recovery. Any idea how to fix this?

Edit: I waited for like 5 mins in the recovery and the touch worked, installed the supersu.zip and it went smoothly. Looks like installing through the Updater won't work. Thanks mate :D

Last edited:
Another problem is with my bluetooth, I used to be able to detect other devices on the China stable ROM. After flashing Xiaomi.eu's ROM, my phone cannot detect any other devices. Any workaround for this?

When I make a call, display is shining when another person pick up call. So proximity senzor is useless in that case.
My ear can touch display - is there a way to solve it?

When I make a call, display is shining when another person pick up call. So proximity senzor is useless in that case.
My ear can touch display - is there a way to solve it?
Dial *#*#6484#*#* and recalibrate the sensor from the eng. menu

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

I have the dam touch issue too with twrp. Try leaving the charger plugged into laptop and plugged into phn and booting into twrp. This works for me usually. Others say leaving your phone booted in twrp for a few minutes makes the touch work again too. And or reinstalling twrp again works as well from fastboot.

So... I decided to flash the Stable 7.3.2.0 ROM and it removed my root and killed TWRP (touch not registering in recovery).

Any idea if I could just directly flash the 7.2.13 ROM in this thread to fix the Recovery? I don't want to spend time reinstalling everything again...

Solved,
Flash DEV Rom in update then EDL is Back

Did you successfully upgrade from STABLE V7.3.2.0 to DEVELOPER 6.4.21 release via updater app?

Could you please confirm?

Last edited:
I unlocked my BL on EU locked bootloader rom... This rom version 7.2.13.0.
?? You can not put EU so you can unlock it :)
You need to unlock BL before you install this rom. This is what you mean?

I believe you, please don't misunderstand me. If your right then no way to change Stable V7.3.2.0 to Developer ROM for unlock the bootloader. It is serious issue, I have opened thread on en.miui.com to clarify situation: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=278189&page=1&extra=#pid5018722
I get you right bro, just I'm saying that these issues are funny and amateur compared to what Xiaomi had in its hands as a community driven company. They were the leaders, and now they are worst than any third grade company for these issues.

Basically, you can not change the rom from the last Stable build.. I will try CN Dev 6.5.6 and post info here soon..

Reactions: josito801 and graw2
I get you right bro, just I'm saying that these issues are funny and amateur compared to what Xiaomi had in its hands as a community driven company. They were the leaders, and now they are worst than any third grade company for these issues.

Basically, you can not change the rom from the last Stable build.. I will try CN Dev 6.5.6 and post info here soon..

It seems there is a solution already. Only way to move from Stable 7.3.2.0 release is:

1. Enable USB debugging in developer options
2. Install previous version of stable release (7.2.13.0) via updater app in order to get back EDL mode option
3. Install latest fastboot developer release via EDL mode
4. Unlock the bootloader
5. Install our release
6. Be happy ;)

It seems there is a solution already. Only way to move from Stable 7.3.2.0 release is:

1. Enable USB debugging in developer options
2. Install previous version of stable release (7.2.13.0) via updater app in order to get back EDL mode option
3. Install latest fastboot developer release via EDL mode
4. Unlock the bootloader
5. Install our release
6. Be happy ;)

:) i will try.. i hope it works..

Reactions: josito801 and graw2
I was able to unlock bootloader from v7.2.8.0 global stable, with the official way

of course you can unlock BL on developer or global stable releases only...anyway you have some kind of leaked or resellers made version because global stable release is not published yet officially.

of course you can unlock BL on developer or global stable releases only...anyway you have some kind of leaked or resellers made version because global stable release is not published yet officially.

Not at all.
I had my MI5 on official global stable 7.2.4.0, with locked bootloader. I asked for unlock on miui website.
Before I receive permission for unlock, I updated to 7.2.8.0 via OTA (so official, although it's not published for download)
Then I used official mi unlock tool to unlock my bootloader and it worked perfectly.

Reactions: graw2
There is a locked bootloader flashable version of this rom. Its been taken down now or moved somewhere. I flashed that and after that my unlock permission came so i unlocked my phn BL with the eu rom still on my phn.

?? You can not put EU so you can unlock it :)
You need to unlock BL before you install this rom. This is what you mean?

Are you sure you have an 'official' 7.2.4.0 global ? There's some modded rom from reseller, which miui version appears in 'about phone'?
Look
512877ab1f69f307c0243ab146a2ac27.jpg