Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Is there flashing instructions?. Boot.img??.

Thanks
no boot.img needed if you are already on our rom...

so just via fastboot run commands

Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot boot recovery.img

Reactions: CPB**
Hello!

just ran the unlock bootloader tool with success on Mi5 Prime and twrp is showing encripted device and can't even enter.

Bootloader.PNG

I read a lot that about the need of a sms from Xiaomi but it seems that this is the only step needed right?

Next step will be just run the MiFlash tool with flash_all option and it's done? :)

Thanks!

Seems to me that the volumes are a bit low ? Speaker, earphone and media ..

Trimis de pe al meu MI 5 folosind Tapatalk

Unlocked bl, took about five days, and now Happyly migrated to the eu rom. Thank you for all the great work and advice !

Hello!

just ran the unlock bootloader tool with success on Mi5 Prime and twrp is showing encripted device and can't even enter.

View attachment 12222

I read a lot that about the need of a sms from Xiaomi but it seems that this is the only step needed right?

Next step will be just run the MiFlash tool with flash_all option and it's done? :)

Thanks!
Yes but only with the two first roms issued here, others do install only as updates via twrp

Reactions: pjgoncalves
Because touch driver is different..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Is touch driver located on kernel? So if i flash kernel from past update Will capacitive more responsive again?
I found a responsive capacitive on 6.4.27.
Cmiiw

Edit :
i tried flash kernel from 6.4.27 capacitive seems better, but wifi not working. Back to 6.5.7 kernel.

Last edited:
I have an issue here, looks like happened from first update of this ROM.
Everytime i customized themes always appear notification that some themes downloaded. Anda i think that make my offline themes duplicated. I tried delete the duplication it always come back again and again.
Am i only who encounter this? Ia there anything that i can di to fix it?

Thank you.

Same to me the touch and buttons sensitivity is low ,on 6.4.21 the response has been better.
To me the sound seems low now when she rings or in the call . The earpiece was louder on 6.4.21 .

Is this ROM support double tap to wake ? the stable versions from official ROM does not

Sorry for my silly question

I am on miui.it 6.4.21
Can I flash your rom on twrp with all the wipes?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk