Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

FYI:

Not only the china stable 7.3.2.0 release block the EDL mode, but developer releases as well starting from 6.5.7 version

Did you successfully upgrade from STABLE V7.3.2.0 to DEVELOPER 6.4.21 release via updater app?

Could you please confirm?
Sorry guys , i was out.

I dont know if anyone anser but here how i have done.

Install last Dev by updater, install old DEV by updater and then instal Global by Edl miflash.
It works with me.

Reactions: Filippo Consolaro
Hi guys, why TWRP is not reachable after any update? If I try to turn on the Mi5 with Power + VOL up, the phone stucks in the mi logo and then turns itself off..

If I try to reboot on recovery from updater , same result. But from updater 6.5.7 and 6.5.12 weekly updates work perfectly !

I need to solve this problem: how can I go to TWRP?!

[Update] After the last update (6.5.12) everything works fine. I need to try if after SuperSu flashing everything will go on working fine .. :/

Thanks for the awesome work (now using 7.3.2.0 stable).
A couple of questions:
- Did any of you notice higher battery drain on 7.3.2 than on 7.2.13? I'm pretty sure that with the latter my Mi5 was able to last longer (~30%).
- Is 7.3.3.0 gonna be released?

Hi there

Don't know if it's still necessary, but i got my Mi5 few days ago. I bought it from honorbuy and it was shipped with this strange 7.2.13.0, where the system ist starting and its multilingual but it seems, that some basic parameter are already set. After a long night of trying, i managed to install the latest stable and since today i'm running an the last weekly v6.5.12. Maybe you don't need it, but i want to give you kind of a tutorial, how i managed to install the latest software.

It started trying to reset the device to factory settings, but after a short blink of the mi-Logo, the screen turned black and nothing happened. I was wondering, if fastboot was working and indeed, there was the fastboot logo after holding the appropriate buttons but i wasn't able to install anything. After trying to install twrp via ADB and therefore i got an error, that the system partition can't be partitioned, i wondered if the BL was unlocked...

1st
You need to unlock the Bootloader
The Error, that might occur when your divice can't be verified is possibly due to the fact, that you have to login into your Mi-Account via MIUI with exactly the same account name or number, that you used with the registration for unlocking the BL. After that you can unlock the device with the unlock-tool.

2nd
Install TWRP via ADB
I took the one from the ROMs Download site, extracted the zip and used the revovery.img

3rd
Switch into custom recovery mode and do a facory reset
You need to wait up to 2 minutes for touch to work. If nothing is happening after some time, simply start the device again and enter recovery once more. It worked for me...
At first i got the information, that i need a password to get access to the encrypted data partition. I tried a lot of combinations, but none of them worked. So i started to access twrp in read only mode. The option is available. Nevertheless it was poosible to reset the device to factory settings.

4th
I started the system and then there were the basic settings, as i used to know them, when MIUI is started for the first time. I copied the nessecary files to interal sd card and restarted the device into recovery mode.

5th
I can't really explain why, but i needed to install the ROM twice due to the fact, that the first time the installation caused errors. The second time, everything went fine.

Finally
Everything worked for me thins way and therefor i got an Mi5 with current ROM version, German language and kind of satisfaction in my face, that the divice was a tough opponent, but beaten in the end.

Maybe i could help some of you. If not, i tried to. Sry for my bad english.

Cheers.

After Weekly 6.5.12 update, no lock screen notification.

Any solution?

EDIT.

Restart phone fix.

Last edited:
Last time , I installed Xiaomi.eu Rom without have China Rom ..

I had Global Rom 7.2.4.0 ,after Unlock Bootloader and then I installed Xiaomi.eu Rom ..

Last time , I installed Xiaomi.eu Rom without have China Rom ..

I had Global Rom 7.2.4.0 ,after Unlock Bootloader and then I installed Xiaomi.eu Rom ..

Did you manage to unlock the bootloader with the global rom? Without any china dev?

Thank you!

8a429c2d099bd011fc55ee98bc05cb40.jpg

a2af952ab24bb54b3ef2452ba208754c.jpg

Mi5 Prime black

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi all i got a noob question,now im on 7.2.13 multi can i flash 7.3.3 without wipe via twrp or updater app?And any opinions about 7.3.3,its much better from 7.2.13 or not tnx my phone is mi 5 :).

Hi all i got a noob question,now im on 7.2.13 multi can i flash 7.3.3 without wipe via twrp or updater app?And any opinions about 7.3.3,its much better from 7.2.13 or not tnx my phone is mi 5 :).
in principle, yes you can but according to posts, 7.2.13 xiaomi.eu is way better than 7.3.2 or 7.3.3
I have 7.2.13, my device (unrooted) is running since 495h, very stable.
Do you have any issue with xiaomi.eu 7.2.13 ?

in principle, yes you can but according to posts, 7.2.13 xiaomi.eu is way better than 7.3.2 or 7.3.3
I have 7.2.13, my device (unrooted) is running since 495h, very stable.
Do you have any issue with xiaomi.eu 7.2.13 ?
For me everything works perfectly on 7.2.13 with good battery life. I thought that 7.3.3 is better than 7.2.13 because it is new .

some posts are showing shorter battery life with 7.3.3
anyway as 7.2.13 is very good, I do not see a reason to upgrade right now, I need stable MIUI8 to take a risk.