Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Hey guys,

I hope u can help me.
What are the difference between
Stable 7.2.13.0 for TWRP
And
6.4.21 for TWRP
I had Flash the stable one, but don't know what pro and cons it has.
Thx for help

Does anyone know how to fix push notifications in miui 7? In every version i installed i couldnt get any app to push notifications, i only need it for viber. For me workaround is to keep viber locked in background, it i delete it from background, i can not receive viber messages until i open viber app. Is there a fix for this, on cyanogenmod 13 i did not have this problem. I am on 6.5.30 miui7. Tnx

Does anyone know how to fix push notifications in miui 7? In every version i installed i couldnt get any app to push notifications, i only need it for viber. For me workaround is to keep viber locked in background, it i delete it from background, i can not receive viber messages until i open viber app. Is there a fix for this, on cyanogenmod 13 i did not have this problem. I am on 6.5.30 miui7. Tnx
Tried to put it in autostart and turn off "intelligent energy saving"?

I have a very early version of this ROM.
I'm still using the 7.2.13.0. I installed it via TWRP.

But doubts are the following:
- Is this where I download the latest ROM (LINK) or in the MI5 subforum?
- Which version do I have to download STABLE (W/O ROOT, NO WEEKLY UPDATES) or WEEKLY ? Or can I use one or the other?

(Sorry for double post - the same post is in the last MIUI7 ROM thread)
---

I've managed to unlock the bootloader of my Mi5 (Pain in the ...process!)

I am following the TWRP installation instructions to set up the TWRP before flashing the EU Dev. ROM but the Updater App gives me this message:

Couldn't verify update package

What I am doing wrong? The flash works fine on my old Mi3.

The Mi5 is currently running on Chinese 6.5.19|Beta ROM. The phone is not rooted.

Do I need to root first? What are the steps to install the gemini ROM on Mi5?

Thanks for answering!

(Sorry for double post - the same post is in the last MIUI7 ROM thread)
---

I've managed to unlock the bootloader of my Mi5 (Pain in the ...process!)

I am following the TWRP installation instructions to set up the TWRP before flashing the EU Dev. ROM but the Updater App gives me this message:

Couldn't verify update package

What I am doing wrong? The flash works fine on my old Mi3.

The Mi5 is currently running on Chinese 6.5.19|Beta ROM. The phone is not rooted.

Do I need to root first? What are the steps to install the gemini ROM on Mi5?

Thanks for answering!

now that you have unlocked your bootloader, you can push the TWRP via fastboot.
then from TWRP, you can flash anything you like.

Una vez desbloqueado. Puede instalar cualquier ROM multilenguaje xiaomi.eu estable? No me importa que todos los datos se borran. Gracias.

Hey guys,

I hope u can help me.
What are the difference between
Stable 7.2.13.0 for TWRP
And
6.4.21 for TWRP
I had Flash the stable one, but don't know what pro and cons it has.
Thx for help
First is stable, second is developer.

Hello,
I would like to welcome you in my first post :)
Does this rom include ROOT? or I have to ROOT manually thru TWRP?

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

I am following the twrp/flash instructions precisely as given for flashing via the fastboot method. I cannot use MiFlash as I am using a Mac laptop.

For the following instruction in the terminal:
'fastboot flash recovery recovery.img'

I am getting this error : 'cannot load recovery.img'
The file 'recovery.img' is extracted in the directory where the adb and fastboot executables are located.
The fastboot command works fine - verified with 'fastboot devices' it detects my Mi5 in fastboot mode OK.

Can you please explain what to do further?

Edit: forgot to clarify - I have the same error on 2 Mi5s, both with unlocked bootloaders.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello everybody.

First, Thanks for your great job and for your patience !!

Then, I tried to install rom from here but I had problems :-(

I tried to unlock bootloader via MiFlashUnlock 1.1 on my windows 10 x64 and it seems that it works. (How can i verify that?)
then I tried to install TWRP + edited boot.img and it seems that it works:
"c:\Android>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'recovery' (13584 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.393s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [ 0.092s]
finished. total time: 0.490s"

And here I am... When I try to boot in TWRP (volume up + power), I got Mi logo and nothing.
fastboot boot recovery.img --> It keeps in fastboot mode (not really. Phone shows fastboot but connection with PC is lost)
I tried to use MiFlash but it did not install on my windows 10 x64. So, go back to a windows 7 x64 and once it was installed, I tried to flash all. Well, Mi_Flash answers that it does not find flash_all.bat. I searched it on my computer and I find one in "Leo" folder (like name of the rom for Mi Note Pro) but it does not work (it seems it does not recognize my device).

So, do you have any idea please?

I managed to Flash using MiFlash on a different PC.
To all going through the 1st Flash option described in this thread (MiFlash tool) when you place the ROM into the hardrive make sure the path in a directory without <emtpy spaces> for example:

C:\MI - will work
C:\MI ROM- will NOT work

Many thanks to ingbrzy and the Xiaomi EU team!

Last edited:
Xiaomi released China stable V7.3.10.0.MAACNDD.
I guess it will be the last stable for a while.

Hi.
I currently have unlocked bootloader and I'm using the latest GLOBAL DEV oficial rom.
Can I flash this rom using MI FLASH? I'm asking this because on the 1st post it says "FROM CHINA ROM".

Wow! works way better than the China or Global Rom! Thank you very much. Now even TWRP works for me!