Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

[quote uid=131996 name="sidamos" post=297429]Did not see the newest 7.3.10.0 Gemini ROM at first, because it does not have Gemini in the name, like 7.3.4.0 does.<br /> <br />Is there a changelog available for 7.3.4.0 -&gt; 7.3.10.0?<br /> <br />Thanks![/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> <br />tried 7.3.10, many issues with this rom<br /> <br />google FC, built in browser FC, bank application cannot sync, takes 300MB more ram, I go back to stable 7.2.13 still the best for mi5

Hi guys,

thinking of replacing China Stable ROM (actually pretty convinced to change to Xiaomi.eu ROM). So I have few question:
  • Is Find My Device working on this ROM (with unlocked Bootloader)
  • Will installing this ROM wipe everything from internal storage? (downloaded files, photots, etc...)
  • Can I restore my app's and home screen from a back-up I took while on Chinese ROM?
Thanks

Hi guys,

thinking of replacing China Stable ROM (actually pretty convinced to change to Xiaomi.eu ROM). So I have few question:
  • Is Find My Device working on this ROM (with unlocked Bootloader)
  • Will installing this ROM wipe everything from internal storage? (downloaded files, photots, etc...)
  • Can I restore my app's and home screen from a back-up I took while on Chinese ROM?
Thanks
Yes it will erase all, I myself restored a backup from China rom as a no Brainer. You will be good.

[quote uid=131996 name="sidamos" post=297429]Did not see the newest 7.3.10.0 Gemini ROM at first, because it does not have Gemini in the name, like 7.3.4.0 does.<br /> <br />Is there a changelog available for 7.3.4.0 -&gt; 7.3.10.0?<br /> <br />Thanks!
<br /> <br /> <br />tried 7.3.10, many issues with this rom<br /> <br />google FC, built in browser FC, bank application cannot sync, takes 300MB more ram, I go back to stable 7.2.13 still the best for mi5[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about xiaomi.eu rom?

<br /> <br /> <br />tried 7.3.10, many issues with this rom<br /> <br />google FC, built in browser FC, bank application cannot sync, takes 300MB more ram, I go back to stable 7.2.13 still the best for mi5
Are you talking about xiaomi.eu rom?[/QUOTE]
Yes. I have xiaomi.eu since April and it is still the best. The last version I tried is latest xiaomi.eu stable 7.3.10, too buggy. With twrp it is easy to come back. I noticed also that 7.2.13 is faster.

Reactions: sharketor
Are you talking about xiaomi.eu rom?
Yes. I have xiaomi.eu since April and it is still the best. The last version I tried is latest xiaomi.eu stable 7.3.10, too buggy. With twrp it is easy to come back. I noticed also that 7.2.13 is faster.[/QUOTE]
What are you talking about? I can't find anything later than 7.3.4.0 from xiaomi.eu

Yes. I have xiaomi.eu since April and it is still the best. The last version I tried is latest xiaomi.eu stable 7.3.10, too buggy. With twrp it is easy to come back. I noticed also that 7.2.13 is faster.
What are you talking about? I can't find anything later than 7.3.4.0 from xiaomi.eu [/QUOTE]

the rom is not called 'gemini' anymore but MI5.
By the way I never tried 7.3.4 gemini as I read here battery drains. Do you have feedback on it in case you tried it ?

Here is the download for 7.3.10:
androidfilehost.com/ ?fid=24580943222145889

without space after the slash.

I installed latest weekly via fastboot / twrp on my mi5 64GB (unlocked bootloader). But there I noticed there is no root acces. How do I get root acces?

Hi there,

What's the difference between the 2 roms in the first post ("Stable 7.2.13.0" and "6.4.21") ?
What do the numbers mean (7 and 6)?

thanks.

So, should I install stable and then the last weekly? Or can I install directly the last weekly?
personally I am still with stable 7.2.13 since april. I ried more recent but always back because 7.2.13 is better imho.
From what I read this is the same for dev branch, seems 6.4.21 is above its successors.

I'd recommend you to miflash 7.2.13, make a TWRP nandroid backup, then you can update to more recent to give a try. You'll still have TWRP backup to step back.

Reactions: spavian
I'm currently running 7.3.4.0 and getting battery drain.

Am I able to flash 7.2.1.3 via twrp without full wipe? Or would this cause more issues..

All roms I used ran fine without any problems.
7.2.13.0, 7.2.14.0, 7.3.2.0, 7.3.3.0, 7.3.4.0 and now 7.3.10.0

going back to earlier rom it cause a lot off issues

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk
But if I went back and did a full wipe it would be OK?

I have gone up without issues, just worried about going down so will full wipe if need be.

I flashed a ROM from sMIUI and it's working great, but next time I think I'll try to flash a ROM you provided! Keep up the good work! P.S. I am from China, so should some of you find it excruciating in handling the Chinese sites, I can help.

What are you talking about? I can't find anything later than 7.3.4.0 from xiaomi.eu

the rom is not called 'gemini' anymore but MI5.
By the way I never tried 7.3.4 gemini as I read here battery drains. Do you have feedback on it in case you tried it ?[/QUOTE]
Thanks, never would have found that on my own. I've been on 7.3.4.0 last couple of weeks and think it's good, no battery drain for me.

Reactions: jc rey
Whats the process to flash 6.5.26 eu from 7.3.4 eu. Is twrp enough? No need full wipe? Thanks

Hello,

can somebody tell me why the screen freezes in TWRP when i boot in there?
And after 1-3 minutes i can use the TWRP normal...

have installed boot+recovery like the tutorial...