Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Unlock your bootloader first.
Put your phone in fastboot mode
Use your PC to flash a custom recovery : TWRP. I recommend you to use that one from Xiaomi.EU (search in the download part)
Download the last Xiaomi.eu mi5 dev ROM
Flash it (Look on YouTube how to use TWRP)

Reboot.

You can also use miflash on your PC to load the ROM to flash if all these before seems to hard for you.

Good luck

bigota.d.miui.com/ V8.0.8.0.MAACNDH/miui_MI5_V8.0.8.0.MAACNDH_12b9808e2e_6.0.zip

Please localize the firmware....

This is a real stable rom of Xiaomi.

Thanks.

Is possible that somebody explain where is locate or make a zip for enable only multilenguage for flash with twrp?

Thanks in advance...

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

bigota.d.miui.com/ V8.0.8.0.MAACNDH/miui_MI5_V8.0.8.0.MAACNDH_12b9808e2e_6.0.zip

Please localize the firmware....

This is a real stable rom of Xiaomi.

Thanks.
I think not. In the official download page ther is not such rom. I think you found a beta test rom, and for this there is no hope xiaomi eu make a rom. You must have patience and wait xiaomi publish officially this rom.

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, I Installed MUI7 with TWRP. Now I want to upgrade to MUI8 with TWRP. I put the zip file in the Phone. But if I start TWRP then the folders I see dont match with the real folders on the Phone. So I cant find and update the update.zip file. Help wanted.

Maybe you make a little time and make the 7.5.9.0 rom for the mi5. Please... Thanks..
The miui 8 is still very buggy and is gonna be stable maybe in few months.
Best for mi5 is the lastest stable 7.5 .
@ingbrzy please consider if you have some free time. Thanks.

Understood. Tried the Miui 8 and still came back to Miui 7 for battery reason. If you change mind please let us know. ;-)
Yeah, the battery is bad on miui 8... Still using 7.5.6.0 best rom for mi5.
Configure your battery usage restriction correctly, MIUI 8 is actually better in battery usage once you do that. Failure to do so will render apps waking the phone again and again just to do things that will be prevented by MIUI (e.g.: background connectivity).

What is the correct battery usage restrictions settings on miui 8?
Please enlighten me...
Depends on your installed apps. Basically disable restrictions for those who have background activities. MIUI knows some popular ones but not all, so picking MIUI Battery saver doesn't always work. In that case, no restriction is better. Allow the continuous location access as well. I don't really know why, but even some apps that don't actually ask for location permission seem to need it to work fine in the background.

Now you can check wakelock detector for reduced number of wakelocks and kernel adiutor for more deep sleep in frequency usage table. Otherwise, if the issue persists, deep analysis might be required. For example, I have one game that has badly written service. It keeps using CPU probably due to incorrect push implementation, so I use disable service to prevent only that particular service and CPU usage is back to normal.

The provided "boot.img" prevents my phone from booting (Xiaomi Mi5 64GB, Global ROM, MIUI 8). Does anyone have a good and working boot.img so that I can fix this?

EDIT: Fixed it by downloading the latest Chinese Fastboot ROM, extracting it and flashing the boot.img contained within.
EDIT2: Not fixed. Now WiFi doesn't work and the system is funky. Jesus christ. Guess I need the Global version...
EDIT3: Okay, just flashed the whole Global version again and now everything works. Now to flash TWRP again....
EDIT4: The provided TWRP img doesn't work for me, so I downloaded the TWRP 3.0.2-0 version, which worked for me (the 3.0.2-1 version did not work).

Last edited:
Hi, I have a xiaomi Mi5 with the bootloader unlocked and with the developer ROM mi 5 global Version: 6.9.1 (MIUI8). Author: MIUI Official Team.
I want to have this ROM in my phone and the steps that I have to follow. As I have understood, I have to put the developer ROM china from en.miui with the update app. then, use miflash and flash it choosing flash_all (my first dude: what ROM is better and where are the diferences between stable 7.2.13 and 6.4.21)

I ask it because I'm on miui 8 and this ROM is miui 7 no? And I dont know if I can change ROM as I want without anything more..
thanks to all in advance

In TWRP I can't navigate to my rom. All folders apper to be empty.
In /sdcard I only find an empty TWRP folder.

Last edited:
In TWRP I can't navigate to my rom. All folders apper to be empty.
In /sdcard I only find an empty TWRP folder.
Might still be encrypted. The simplest way is to format data, but I believe I've read somewhere someone has managed to disable encryption without losing data. I didn't do that as I've formatted the data from the very first time.