XIAOMI products stopped connecting to China mainland server

Bonjour, Comment avez-vous constaté que cela fonctionnait à nouveau ? Avez-vous essayé de vous connecter régulièrement ?

Merci d'avance
I left all devices connected for several weeks. My automatic light activation suddenly worked again. (zigbee sensor through gateway to activate a WiFi power plug) I did pull the gateway out an in their power several times in these weeks though, not sure that had any influence

Hi guys, my Mi control Hub(China) went offline in France tonight so I guess this is still happening.
It looks connected to my xiaomi china router that works fine but no response from Chinese server.

Hello, since yesterday I have been experiencing a complete disconnection of my Mi Gateway station. It is properly connected to the Wi-Fi, but nothing shows up in the app, everything appears offline. For your information, I reside in France, and the station is set to the China Mainland region. This is the first time this has happened to me, and I have had the station for 7 years.

Bonjour, depuis hier je subis une déconnexion complète de ma station Mi Gateway. Elle est bien connectée au Wi-Fi, mais rien ne s'affiche dans l'application, tout semble hors ligne. Pour information, je réside en France, et la station est paramétrée sur la région Chine continentale. C'est la première fois que cela m'arrive, et cela fait 7 ans que j'ai la station.
J'ai eu le même problème voilà 15 jours, comme tout le monde le problème se résout seule après quelques semaines.

Reactions: Gunterius
First time. The problem is still here. My devices related to the gateway disappeared from the app.

Edit a few minutes later I readded the gateway and it is working back to normal. (there was an update on xiaomi home with some message to agree with)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunterius
Samme issue occured some days back (1. time) and still not working..
Since there seems not to be any way of fixing this (by myself), so I guess I just have to wait and see if the devices and MI gateway starts working again (?)

Le même problème s'est produit il y a quelques jours (1 fois) et ne fonctionne toujours pas.
Comme il ne semble pas y avoir de moyen de résoudre ce problème (par moi-même), je suppose que je dois simplement attendre et voir si les appareils et la passerelle MI recommencent à fonctionner (?)
J'ai essayé différentes choses mais rien n'y fait. Je conseille de ne rien faire dans mon cas tout a recommencé environ 15 jours plus tard. Il vaut mieux ne rien faire au risque de devoir tout réinstaller.

Reactions: WizzieRT