Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro blocked in bootloop, can't unlock, can't flash, can't access MIUI's settings

MasterJawa

Members
Feb 8, 2021
Hello there.

I have little hopes someone will be able to help me out there but I try anyway because I don't know what to do anymore at this point.

Since the start of this year 2021, my phone went to bootloop. I can access Recovery 3.0 or Fastboot mode, but when I try to unlock with MiFlash Unlock 4.5.813.51 or with fastboot commands (fastboot flashing unlock, fastboot oem unlock, fastboot oem unlock-go), they both tell me overall that I need to turn on the permissions to unlock in MIUI settings (MIUI's Settings > Developer options > Mi Unlock status, FAILED (remote: Token Verify Failed, Reboot the device)). But I can't access MIUI's settings since my phone is blocked in a bootloop.

MiPCSuite tells me that I need to "connect my phone in normal mode first" which is obviously impossible so I can't use it.

MiFlash2020-3-14-0 tells me error:"Flash xbl error" when I try to flash with the official global ROM (tulip_global_images_V12.0.1.0.PEKMIXM_20201229.0000.00_9.0_global) and I guess this is because my phone is locked.

When I try the command 'fastboot flashing get_unlock_ability', it tells me that the variable get_unlock_ability is at 0 and I understand I need to turn it 1 but can't do it on my phone so I ask you : is there any solutions to enable the unlock statu externaly or to bypass it?

I heard about deepflash cables but I don't know if it's related.

hi Dear,

my redmi note 6 pro after update Miui 12.01 global, stay loop logo "REDMI" .bricked. Bootloader is blocked and acess in mode fastboot ok, reinstalled ROM in mode EDL and not resolved problem.

in your problem, entrys in bootloader ?

Please, I need help me.

tks.

hi Dear,

my redmi note 6 pro after update Miui 12.01 global, stay loop logo "REDMI" .bricked. Bootloader is blocked and acess in mode fastboot ok, reinstalled ROM in mode EDL and not resolved problem.

in your problem, entrys in bootloader ?

Please, I need help me.

tks.

Hi, I followed the thread from the previous link I shared (https://c.mi.com/thread-2224746-1-1.html).

I used the recovery mode with the soft and it worked for me, did you follow the procedure?