Status
Not open for further replies.
Saga and Vivo 2.9.14

They were released yesterday (Monday). Very late, but I just found them today. Enjoy 2.9.14 a few days from a new release :/

Code:
4b9407088b0d8c7b160ba53731b80b7d miuiandroid_saga-2.9.14.zip (HTC Desire S)
2db092d6afa6f18fb4820c76617730ff miuiandroid_vivo-2.9.14.zip (HTC Incredible S)8

http://files.miuiandroid.com/2.9.14/miuiandroid_saga-2.9.14.zip
http://files.miuiandroid.com/2.9.14/miuiandroid_vivo-2.9.14.zip

Disable misuse function in settings > display
Check your about phone and you will see what Android version you have..
oh you got me wrong, sorry i did not explain well
i can see the "desktop" that has the widgets and has 3 pages with icons/folders
i wanted the "launcher" which comes from a menu button and shows "all application" list...
now i think miui does NOT have one, right ???
it's my 1st MIUI :)

oh you got me wrong, sorry i did not explain well
i can see the "desktop" that has the widgets and has 3 pages with icons/folders
i wanted the "launcher" which comes from a menu button and shows "all application" list...
now i think miui does NOT have one, right ???
it's my 1st MIUI :)

Correct MIUI does not have an app-drawer launcher. All apps are stored on the homescreen. You can put all the apps into a folder though, then boom app-drawer.

for lg optimus 2x nothing???????
Nothing, not a supported ROM.

will there be a chance that MIUI release for HTC One S with S3 chipset (code name: ville c2) ?
What country is that phone in?

How about MIUI rom ( 2.9.14 ) for Samsung Galaxy S ( i9000 )? You know a big number of people have this phone....
Its also a very old phone. It won't be getting ICS/JB officially from Samsung, so it won't from Xiaomi either. Sorry.

[Note from admin]
Please do not post full quoted replies to the original post, this takes up a lot of space and makes people have to scroll more than needed!

I'm sorry but my incredible S still stuck in logo "HTC" until i replace another boot.img from another rom to this zip file "vivo 2.9.14" . i dont understand very much about this situation , can you help me ! please

[Note from admin]
Please do not post full quoted replies to the original post, this takes up a lot of space and makes people have to scroll more than needed!

I'm sorry but my incredible S still stuck in logo "HTC" until i replace another boot.img from another rom to this zip file "vivo 2.9.14" . i dont understand very much about this situation , can you help me ! please
Your question needs to be posted to the device forum, in your case the Incredible S one. Also there is plenty of info on this subject on the forum already.

Thanks,

Mark

PS. Please dont quote the full posts like you did as it causes us a headache! :)

We already have the ville and I thought that was the HTC One S Europe version.

Sent from MIUIAndroid Phone.
The "ville" version is using S4 chipset and it is not compatible with the S3 chipset :(
The "ville" version is for the US and some of the Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.