MULTI 4.7.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIUI 4.7.25. Mi3w After this update - Music does not work when the screen is locked ....
hepupe4y.jpg

Click "play" and not the music starts, it works no "next" button nothing happens, I stumbled restart the phone and it's all the same ...

Where can i get stable multilanguage rom for Mi3? Can someone help me? I need stable rom with Portuguese language

Click "play" and not the music starts, it works no "next" button nothing happens, I stumbled restart the phone and it's all the same ...
If Music doesnt work for your default lockscreen then just download any other ls from Themes app.
It will work.

Where to report mipad's bugs?

lnviato dal mio XIAOMI MI PAD utilizzando Tapatalk

Maybe you have read this question 1000 times but... Is there a way to move apps in the MIUI Rom of Xperia S?

Yes. Soon.
Gerrett FTP is the best to download his rom. Constant 11MB/s to our devbox.
Nice to hear ;)
Most time i need 2-3 days until my roms are updloaded to miuis rommanager .. Cause of upload fails/errors .. Thats way its most time delayed there ;)

Hi frineds, is this hlte device-Note 3 n9005 ? How i can sync google bookmarks with miui browser-this most important for me.of course, stability to...

Yes. Hlte is Note 3.
Thank man but...is this n9005 version or any other ? And...im on wonitor rom but there is not possibility to sync google bookmarks with miui browser whis i realy like... How i can fix this problem, can you help me ? Is this problem presented in rom fromthis thread ?
Greetings.

Hello.

I have noticed an issue with some camera apps (*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, a better camera). Since several updates ago, not for this specific 4.7.25

When I select video mode, screen turns into black and app doesn´t seem to respond. Then if I try to record a video, app FC.

Do you have some ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.