Custom ROM based on Stable 13 - Redmi Experience WCDMA Final Edition ®

Well seems it was odexed back. It's possible. You deodex rom, translate and then odex it back. But... This is pointless. Odexed roms are little faster than deodexed but you can't mod it later.

Wysłane z MI3

Yes. Working on new ROM. Working autobrigtness, full 3G support on both SIM card, Radio with RDS, dual SIM Toolkit, new Settings menu (Temperature , Colors,), LED notifications with flashing LEDS (time up to 9 seconds ), dual microphone enabled . Hard developping. I promise organize first page (3 days ) and on a weak relasing my latest creations. Currently is ROM on final Beta testing ( 1 weaks to open publics) Fixing latest bugs. My best work ...

Reactions: pjovp
Many many thanks Sonic! Great work! I have the version 4.3.2 and the OTA doesnt work yet.

Enviado do meu 2013023 através de Tapatalk

Sonic, thank you :)
Do you have some more info about these changes: "temperature and flashing LED settings" and "dual microphone enabled"?

Perhaps, widget on lock screen, reading about Android it must be possible to unlock widgets in the security menu. So dash clock could be installed. Then on the lock screen you have Time ,Weather and Messages and Appointment

syquvehe.jpg
vysaha7u.jpg
Dual microphone is used for noise suppress when you have voice call. Standard feature but disablen in bools.xml
uploadfromtaptalk1400736851891.jpg

Odoslané z 2013023 pomocou Tapatalku

Sonic, thank you for the explanation.
I understand now new "temperature" feature - it's not about the weather widget but the color temperature setting for the display :)
As for the noise suppression via 2 mics, I thought it is enabled and functional by default. Is it some bug or the feature was not enabled also in the stock ROM? Sounds like a very useful function.
Stock MIUI has some really annoying bugs so every improvement in custom roms is very helpful.
BTW, if i may suggest, could you post screenshots from english version?
I'm Croatian and can read a bit of Czech (all Slavic languages are similar), with help from google translate even more :) but other users could have difficulties with it :)

Yes, I know the guys from croatian forums.
I did take a look at Czech forum you mentioned in first post, you already posted there some new ROM (2.0.3 unique)? ;)
BTW, you may want to check updater-script in your rom, old 4.3.2 version outputs wrong ROM name (ultimate) to the screen when flashing in recovery.

Yes. Working on new ROM. Working autobrigtness, full 3G support on both SIM card, Radio with RDS, dual SIM Toolkit, new Settings menu (Temperature , Colors,), LED notifications with flashing LEDS (time up to 9 seconds ), dual microphone enabled . Hard developping. I promise organize first page (3 days ) and on a weak relasing my latest creations. Currently is ROM on final Beta testing ( 1 weaks to open publics) Fixing latest bugs. My best work ...
The Xperia radio looks very nice, perhaps one problem i see it looks like it is still playing mono

Can not get Tapatalk to work in this rom
get the message vrify your APN setting (do not know what that mean) or check your adblock setting where do i find these

Why can't i install this rom TD version on my Redmi TD-SCDMA
It gave me a error when i try to flash it in the TWRP.

Why can't i install this rom TD version on my Redmi TD-SCDMA
It gave me a error when i try to flash it in the TWRP.
Change to CWM. That TWRP has a bug when there is assert lines in updater-script. TWRP thinks you don't have HM2013022 and prevents you from install. To solve this you have 2 options:
- open zip and edit updater-script found in META-INF folder and remove 2 first lines.
- or just flash CWM recovery.

Wysłane z MI3

I have tried import from patchrom /lib and /APPs. Dont copy /libs. Bootloop , many changes in framework and BASEBAND. Tomorow relasing my latest ROM. Currently testing latest fixed bugs. Antutu 17 000, working autobrigtness and proximity /FM radio from Xiaomi not Xperia C other features tomorow.

Change to CWM. That TWRP has a bug when there is assert lines in updater-script. TWRP thinks you don't have HM2013022 and prevents you from install. To solve this you have 2 options:
- open zip and edit updater-script found in META-INF folder and remove 2 first lines.
- or just flash CWM recovery.

Wysłane z MI3
still don't work tried all the 2 options but nothing