Flashtool Rom Xiaomi.eu

Thanks but I already instaled 6.1.14 beta from here (did not update to 6.1.21/29) and sot whit this rom(6.1.14) is 7+ hours whit 15% battery left so i'm pleased whit this result,for now will stay on eu 6.1.14.
---
Did anyone compared battery life improvement between 6.1.14,6.1.21 and 6.1.29?

on 6.1.21 my average result is 6.5 hours of display when there is 10% of battery :)

Hello everybody!
Yesterday I received permission to unlock the bootloader (RedMi Note 3)! HOORAY!
Put TWRP 3.0, flash extreme weekly (6.2.18).
Question: how to remove the root?
Flash stable, does not offer ...

The question was solved. :)

Last edited:
Please 6.2.25 for SP Flash :)

//I dunno why I have my phone number as nickname - I cannot change it or delete my account? That's bad..

Last edited:
Last edited:
On stable 7.1.8 battery draining is the same like on 6.1.21 or is better?
And what about xiaomi.eu dev ROM? Loxar will not do any ROM in future? :)
Battery is basicly same as 6.1.21. The rom is more stable. Loxar is with" 7.1.8 by Loxar" xiaomi.eu also and i think he prefere it.
He tell me will gonna make the new stable wen it cames. Dev roms i prefere loxar anser here.. :)

Reactions: Artiom
Battery is basicly same as 6.1.21. The rom is more stable. Loxar is with" 7.1.8 by Loxar" xiaomi.eu also and i think he prefere it.
He tell me will gonna make the new stable wen it cames. Dev roms i prefere loxar anser here.. :)

Ok, parfetto, thank you for the answer. ;) I installed stable ROM and I will see what it will do with battery. :)

Reactions: parfetto
on 6.1.21 my average result is 6.5 hours of display when there is 10% of battery :)

1zx7b0z.jpg

this is without watching videos
mostly browsing ,music, reading books(pdf)
brightness 40%

Now i reccommend 7.1.8 stable rom.
Its the xiaomi.eu multilang rom to flashtool

It works very good but need to flash all except preloader. That means you gonna lose all data. First backup your important data then flash it.

https://mega.nz/#!IcNgFCbI!6J7oyJfqIHyXe45L5ji2-OdYR392bZl3Qf5rKSlnZC8

is stuck on child mode bug resolved whit this rom 7.1.8?

Last edited:
Reactions: Artiom and parfetto

1zx7b0z.jpg

this is without watching videos
mostly browsing ,music, reading books(pdf)
brightness 40%

is stuck on child mode bug resolved whit this rom 7.1.8?
Man, that is really awesome. I think it is the way, how the battery consuming have to work with 4000mah. I watched comparison Meizu MX5 and XRN3, they showed that on Meizu battery drain is the same like I have 6.5 hours of display. But Meizu has a 3000mah, I was disappointed :)

Hey, guys. Anyone noticed security app is not working on loxar stable 7.1.8.0?

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

When i start check it just stays Scanning system... at 0% and doesn't move
0f0f02c6cbb3f4e58c7b99736161f25a.jpg

Yes i tried wipe data of security app, then factory reset, and it doesen't work.
Which weekly is good? I'll have to give this rn3 to it's owner today

Hmmmm....

Looks like it has something to do with this phone. I tried 7.1.8.0 by Jamflux, and it doesn't work. Now i have loxar 6.1.21 and still security scan doesn't work...

Maybe it's because there is no SIM in phone, or maybe it's because i have flashed it over china stable ROM. Don't really know, and now i don't have more time to flash official china ROM, and start all over again.

Anyway thanks for your work and help

Dear developers, why did you leave out the hungarian language from Hongmi Note 3 (hennessy) roms? Is there something with the hungarian translator (vagyula) perhaps? I tested older and the latest 2.25 developer version converted to SP flash Tool compatible rom but the Magyar (hungarian) language still isnt in the list (my bootloader isnt unlocked).

Dear developers, why did you leave out the hungarian language from Hongmi Note 3 (hennessy) roms? Is there something with the hungarian translator (vagyula) perhaps? I tested older and the latest 2.25 developer version converted to SP flash Tool compatible rom but the Magyar (hungarian) language still isnt in the list (my bootloader isnt unlocked).
Write it to another thread or to ingbrzy, we are not developers!
Loxar uses official xiaomi.eu rom and get doesn't change anything on it. He only transfer it for flash tool.

Hmmmm....

Looks like it has something to do with this phone. I tried 7.1.8.0 by Jamflux, and it doesn't work. Now i have loxar 6.1.21 and still security scan doesn't work...

Maybe it's because there is no SIM in phone, or maybe it's because i have flashed it over china stable ROM. Don't really know, and now i don't have more time to flash official china ROM, and start all over again.

Anyway thanks for your work and help

Works with me, no problems. I'm on Loxar rom too.

Radi kod mene. Bez problema.

43931d01d385dded752c3331fe3ee10e.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk