Xiaomi Mikey App 3.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question.
Is possible send SMS with GPS cords and google maps url with cords ??
KKlick have the option, but this I can´t see.

Hello! I've just installed 1.7. But I've got a little problem. When I indicate a program to make a shortcut in a folder (or program panel) I can see only the inscription APP but not the real shortcut of the program. In version 1.6.2 it was OK. Could you fix it please?
And other question. Is it possible to make the switch whether to work when the phone is locked or not (my phone always tried to work at the pocket)? And another one is how to make vibro work?
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc_Samson
Hi, can I suggest some change?
I think "action_open_camera2" should be translated as "Take Picture"
Because the action is to take picture, not open gallery.
Thank you very much

Screenshot_2014-08-04-04-51-17-picsay.jpg

Reactions: cpasmoi
Just installed 1.7.0, the flashlight (the actual 'app' works but the flashlight does not come on) does not work on my Nexus 5. It worked perfectly on 1.6.2. Thanks

I also understand this... Then why it doesn't work on my Redmi Note running MIUI 2.5.0.0

peekeje

using:
Xiaomi RedMi Note WCDMA 1w
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International
Android TV Stick Cozyswan MK808B
It works on mine. I using version 25 too.

Remove old app and install again.

Wysłane z MI4 W

1.7.1 working fine, thanks! I still have one question though, I set 1 click to give me the lockscreen.
When my screen is off and I press the button it wakes up and gives me the lockscreen, perfect.
When I'm using my phone and press the button, nothing happens.
I'd really want it to go to the lockscreen, so that I can use the Mikey for unlocking and locking my phone.

So is it a bug that it doesn't go to the lockscreen when the phone is awake, or is it supposed to function this way?

I have a problem with MiKey on my Mi2S. Soon after I put MiKey and choose MiKey options, the phone automatically turns to headset mode and starting to increases and decreases ringtone volumes. I removed МiКey applications and reinstall it, but the problem still there. Any solution?
I have the same problem...I order two mi keys. The other is all ok with my xiomi mi3 but the first not working as mikey but increase only the volume...

1.7.1 working fine, thanks! I still have one question though, I set 1 click to give me the lockscreen.
When my screen is off and I press the button it wakes up and gives me the lockscreen, perfect.
When I'm using my phone and press the button, nothing happens.
I'd really want it to go to the lockscreen, so that I can use the Mikey for unlocking and locking my phone.

So is it a bug that it doesn't go to the lockscreen when the phone is awake, or is it supposed to function this way?
Same here

Excuse me, but where can I find the apk for download

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

If I click download, I can not find the apk file but MiKey_1.man and do not know how to install it

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.