Xiaomi Hongmi TD + WCDMA CWM+ROOT Guide

It's way better than the original rom!
Specially when you use it with different languages and outside China.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Does it vibrate when you turn in the phone after a boot? That's normal behaviour.
Does it vibrate when you get it out off standby? I don't have this.
1 more thing check you theme, perhaps, the used theme has a vibrating setting in it (check the manual settings if your theme).

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.
I enter settings part, abate vibration but it can't amend when I open telephone and again it become active

I think its a bug I enter settings part, abate touch key vibration but it can't amend when I open telephone and again it become active
Hallo Miui mates,
after several rom test i want share my last experience on hongmi red rice wcdma.With several bugs with multi rom and cwm recovery i flashed with stable 1.0 original without change recovery.Update with standard red rice recovery to stable 4.0.And......Rooted with vroot updated to 1.7.2.
Finally a very impressive terminal and without any bugs.But.......In English.Now i don't change this config and test it several days.Hope my info was useful and like if someone send me comments.Bye.Simone

Hallo Miui mates,
after several rom test i want share my last experience on hongmi red rice wcdma.With several bugs with multi rom and cwm recovery i flashed with stable 1.0 original without change recovery.Update with standard red rice recovery to stable 4.0.And......Rooted with vroot updated to 1.7.2.
Finally a very impressive terminal and without any bugs.But.......In English.Now i don't change this config and test it several days.Hope my info was useful and like if someone send me comments.Bye.Simone

Have you got stock recovery ?

By flashing stable 1.0 with spflash you have stock recovery that work only with original downloaded rom from Miui.I don't changed it with miui recovery for the moment to have a clean stable version and root.I think is better solution to have less bugs ....

By flashing stable 1.0 with spflash you have stock recovery that work only with original downloaded rom from Miui.I don't changed it with miui recovery for the moment to have a clean stable version and root.I think is better solution to have less bugs ....

Ok I understand you but I havent got orginal recovery file :(

hello i followed the tutorial for my hongmi wcdma but i always get the same error :
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device")=="HM2013023" || getprop("ro.build.product")== "HM2013023"
E:error in /emmc/miui_HM2W_JHBCNAH4.0_4becba62b1_4.2 (status 7) instalation aborted

Any ideas of what is going on?

thank you

hello i followed the tutorial for my hongmi wcdma but i always get the same error :
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device")=="HM2013023" || getprop("ro.build.product")== "HM2013023"
E:error in /emmc/miui_HM2W_JHBCNAH4.0_4becba62b1_4.2 (status 7) instalation aborted

thank you
install our stable version...

Thank you, i was using the official rom didn´t realize yours was different, however i get somo bugs (frequent return to home screen when i am on the settings menu, email does not work etc).
How do i return to the original rom, or how can i install the latest official rom. thank you for your help

thank you
Original or FAKE? Do you have Updater apps in Phone?

Do you used CWM ?
eventually i managed to install the rom at the beggining of this post.
however it has some bugs (frequent return to home screen when i am on the settings menu, email does not work etc).
How do i return to the original rom, or how can i install the latest official rom. thank you for your help

Thank you, i was using the official rom didn´t realize yours was different, however i get somo bugs (frequent return to home screen when i am on the settings menu, email does not work etc).
You have to make factory reset...

~Tapatalk 4~

Hi. I installed the ultimate stable rom for Xiaomi WCDMA(4.0 version) and I can't use vroot to root Xiaomi Hongmi.. so what can I do for it? Farmaroot doesn't run too..

RESOLVED: I flashed stock rom with spflashtool following this guide http://www.miui.it/forum/index.php?threads/guida-installazione-recovery-miui.2113/
.. so through CMW recovery I flashed ultimate rom (4.0) and before reboot system I installed HONGMICMWROOT.zip that I downloaded from here: http://en.miui.com/thread-8101-1-1.html. ;)

Last edited: