Xiaomi Hongmi TD + WCDMA CWM+ROOT Guide

But now, it's permanently stuck on the reboot screen with the MI logo. i removed the battery and restarted again, i removed the memory card and restarted again but they all come back to the same screen.
Did i just killed my xiao mi for good? is there a solution to this?
:(

Boot into recovery (press Vol- and On) and try fix permissions and the different wipes (wipe data/cache will reset all).

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Boot into recovery (press Vol- and On) and try fix permissions and the different wipes (wipe data/cache will reset all).

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

I tried booting into recovery - but it is still stuck. I also did it by taking out the memory card. and it is the same.

I am very new to this sorry for the ignorance :(

what should i do now?

Hi everyone,

I got my brandnew Hongmi WCDMA this afternoon, really love it. Just keep it stock, try to add my corporate email (exchange) and the device administrator asking for encrypt storage. This is pretty normal but when it encrypt successfully, the device reboot, asking for a password but there is NO keyboard display :( so I cant enter my password to unlock it.

I tried to boot to recovery and do factory reset, with all my other android device, doing like this can remove eveything and the phone come back to default, un-encrypted but with Hongmi, after try factory reset several times, it reboots and stills stuck in the screen asking for password to unlock this phone.

I think it need to be flashed to stock via MTK flash_tool but can find anything useful about guide or stock rom download.

Anyone have any information please advise.

Many thankss

I just flashed and now when I have connected my usb cable, it shows Connected as USB Storage, but nothing happens. I restarted the phone and still it is not mounting it!
Help please! @ingbrzy @kiswum

When you connect the phone to the pc, it asks you to connect the internal storage to the pc. Select "yes".
Make sure you have turned on the developer mode from the manual.

@keckek, I think you can find the stock rom on the community part of http://en.miui.com

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Hi everyone,

I got my brandnew Hongmi WCDMA this afternoon, really love it. Just keep it stock, try to add my corporate email (exchange) and the device administrator asking for encrypt storage. This is pretty normal but when it encrypt successfully, the device reboot, asking for a password but there is NO keyboard display :( so I cant enter my password to unlock it.

I tried to boot to recovery and do factory reset, with all my other android device, doing like this can remove eveything and the phone come back to default, un-encrypted but with Hongmi, after try factory reset several times, it reboots and stills stuck in the screen asking for password to unlock this phone.

I think it need to be flashed to stock via MTK flash_tool but can find anything useful about guide or stock rom download.

Anyone have any information please advise.

Many thankss
Hallo here link were donwload rom , sptools and miui.recovery.hope solve.bye.simon.
http://www.miui.it/forum/index.php?threads/guida-installazione-recovery-miui.2113/

Reactions: keckek
Ok I understand that. :) But if I want to upgrade to the next stable version is it possible by OTA? If I want to try the weekly version I can't do that. I can install recovery only if I flash a rooted ROM in low level.
for installing next stable version, you dont need root.. you have still CWM...

Hi mate's i 've tested the multi stable 3.11.29 is rooted and have a little bug on proxymity sensor that hang during call so is necessary resume display by power to ending a call.Work Around : phone-settings-other settings-incoming call settings-disable proxy sensor ;) hope in a future fix or apk to manage sensor .thank you for the high value job to develop every week greats piece of software.bye.simon

Reactions: keckek

Thank you, I can reboot recovery it wasn't obviously for me because I'm very new in that device. I only got two days ago. But as others said before there are lot of advantages from rooting. Is it possible to root by flash a zip?

I got my CWM working but it its on chinese.... can anyone explain me how to change it to english?

Which one is the real latest stable rom?

miuiandroid_multi_HM2013023_3.11.29_jb-4.2.zip
or
miuiandroid_multi_HM2013023_WCDMA_JHBCNAH3.0_jb-4.2.zip

There is an issue in the first, which makes problem for me, because the MI sound settings doesn't work properly.

Which one is the real latest stable rom?

miuiandroid_multi_HM2013023_3.11.29_jb-4.2.zip
or

There is an issue in the first, which makes problem for me, because the MI sound settings doesn't work properly.