MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The message that pop up from my phone "unfortunately, Gallery has stopped"
Has any solution for me to solve that problem...RN2 thank you..

Last edited:
The message that pop up from my phone "unfortunately, Gallery has stopped"
Has any solution for me to solve that problem...RN2 thank you..
Try this, start from the first one and see if one of these solves your problem.
-wipe cache and dalvik
-set "English" as system language
-clean flash

- sent from my Mi5

I have now the last stable version of miui 7 my mi4c...to install the miui 8 stable version i have to unlock my bootloader?
If the stable you have installed now is the official rom, yes.
But to be able to have xiaomi.eu latest miui 7 stable on your phone you need to have custom recovery and unlocked bootloader so I assume you're on official rom.

Last edited:
Sorry, how can I modify the vibration pattern? i want that the phone vibrate for 0.5 sec once. I don't like the default vibration when notify the messages.
Thanks

I've downloaded the weekly update just 2 hours after released and then there was a stable release just hours after I downloaded the weekly ... now downloading again

if you have nandroid backup from twrp, you can restore nvram backup, but if you dont have it.
try to use this, you will need rooted phone, busybox & terminal app. dwyor. good luck. :)
http://android.stackexchange.com/qu...the-permanent-mac-address-on-my-android-phone

Thank you for your solution, but i already did some searching on google and got a conclusion that the problem was my Wifi driver (link: http://en.miui.com/thread-274488-1-1.html) , so i tried to re-wipe and did the clean flash, and apparently it solved my problem. (*sorry for my bad english)

Battery drain is a problem also on RN2
Instead of installing the 6.8.18 (cause I read a lot of concerns about battery drain) two days ago I installed the 6.8.11 that it was seems quite good about it....but honestly it seems to me that it drains a lot of battery too...
can I install the 6.7.21 without any problem ? thanks!

I've just flashed MIUI 8 Stable for MI4S...Gallery app crash almost everytime I unlock the device.

Instead of installing the 6.8.18 (cause I read a lot of concerns about battery drain) two days ago I installed the 6.8.11 that it was seems quite good about it....but honestly it seems to me that it drains a lot of battery too...
can I install the 6.7.21 without any problem ? thanks!
As far as I remember, 6.7.21 was quite good in keeping battery alive. 6.8.11 is also affected by battery drain.

Good to hear that, I thought that it's only my phone causing stories with battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.