MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Android 10. Tips: Wait a few on first Boot to unlock.
Restart in TWRP and wipe cache & dalvik cache. Restart.
Wipe cache of Google Play Store: Chrome update error.
Download lastest Android Web View (APK) and manually install. (To solve Update error at Google Play Store too).

That's for Mi 8 SE.

Download lastest Android Web View (APK) and manually install. (To solve Update error at Google Play Store too).

That's for Mi 8 SE.

That's for Mi 8 SE.

but my phone stays in fastboot after installing rom 9.10,24 what does google play have to do?

That's for Mi 8 SE.
Not any MI8 SE is the same. We are thousands owners and we have thousands different phone behavior at flashing.
It is a tricky phone but a very good pocket sized one.

Reactions: Andler and stayed
Я обновил свой Mi8 SE, и теперь он не работает нормально, я думаю, что это из-за неподходящего рекавери, я как мне теперь откатиться до 9.10.10? Я искал на 4pda, но у меня это не очень получилось
It's slow only at first Boot. Android change version 9 -> 10. Be patient. ;)

I was in the rom beta 9.10.10 and then I installed the rom 9.10.24 and then I installed magisk v20 and then I did reboot system and it stayed there in fasboot
Probably It was Magisk... If you have uninstall.zip file and you are able to enter TWRP, could be a solution. Only fastboot option?.

Probably It was Magisk... If you have uninstall.zip file and you are able to enter TWRP, could be a solution. Only fastboot option?.

well maybe you can guide me leaving everything back to urge the Chinese rom 9.5.11 and from there install the rom 9.10.10 and. According to an advice of a user here do install 9.10.24 following their steps install Magisk 20 at once or only install the rom 9.10.24?
you think very good please

I'm on Mi 8 Lite 9.10.17 Weekly.
Is this update trough Updater App because I can't find it in the app

well maybe you can guide me leaving everything back to urge the Chinese rom 9.5.11 and from there install the rom 9.10.10 and. According to an advice of a user here do install 9.10.24 following their steps install Magisk 20 at once or only install the rom 9.10.24?
you think very good please
Probably you Will need Miflash (app) then, and download lastest rom in .tgz format (developer China ROM) with clean all + flash (to do a clean installation). See some tutorial...

[QUOTE = "BeNDeR_22, publicación: 510754, miembro: 126797"]
Mmmm, ¿versión TWRP?
[/CITAR]

I'm still stuck in fastboot

Hi, i'm on 9.10.17, can i just install this over the old one, without formatting all over again? Tks

someone would be kind enough to tell me the steps from scratch to install the rom 9.10.24 in mi 8 se since everything that I try just failed someone to guide me step by step please

[QUOTE = "BeNDeR_22, publicación: 510754, miembro: 126797"]
Mmmm, ¿versión TWRP?
[/CITAR]

I'm still stuck in fastboot
which twrp do you use twrp 3.3.0-0423 ???
this one should work.
and what happen if you do the cmd:
fastboot boot twrp.img (right twrp image name)

Updater app broken at Mi 8 SE in last version. (9.10.24) Reported in bug forum too.

Edit: Solved. It was Android Web View compatibility problem. Updated correctly at Google Play Store.

Last edited:
So, everything working fine on mi9? AI button with Google assistant, ok Google, unlocking animations or animations in general, battery icon not broken for other languages than english? Or black status bar when locking phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.