MIUI 12.2 20.9.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "Oscar_Bueno, post: 562392, tag: 134590"]
Ma reggel van ez a hiba, és megjelenik néhány értesítés, megjelennek az apk powerkeeperrel.

Tegnap rendben volt, és amikor bekapcsoltam a mobilot, ma reggel folyamatosan megjelenik.

A készülékem mi9 Cepheus

java.lang.RuntimeException: Nem lehet elindítani a com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService@fc45dba szolgáltatást a szándékkal {act = ignore_mulscena cmp = com.miui.powerkeeper / .scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundServiceServiceServiceServiceServiceServiceService.ang : com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService$1@306c46b
itt: android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs (Ismeretlen forrás: 134)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access $ 1900 (Ismeretlen forrás: 0)
itt: android.app.ActivityThread $ H.handleMessage (Ismeretlen forrás: 613)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage (Ismeretlen forrás: 19)
at android.os.Looper.loop (Ismeretlen forrás: 244)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main (Ismeretlen forrás: 101)
itt: java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke (natív módszer)
a com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit $ MethodAndArgsCaller.run címen (Ismeretlen forrás: 11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main (Ismeretlen forrás: 275)
Okozta: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A vevő nincs regisztrálva: com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService$1@306c46b
itt: android.app.LoadedApk.forgetReceiverDispatcher (Ismeretlen forrás: 193)
at android.app.ContextImpl.unregisterReceiver (Ismeretlen forrás: 9)
itt: android.content.ContextWrapper.unregisterReceiver (Ismeretlen forrás: 2)
at com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService.onDestroy (Ismeretlen forrás: 23)
at com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService.enableScenarioAndResource (Ismeretlen forrás: 91)
at com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService.onStartCommand (Ismeretlen forrás: 59)
itt: android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs (Ismeretlen forrás: 40)
... még 8

Enviado desde mi MI 9 medián Tapatalk
05cdc35555e3857de8987febdbf37ab0.jpg

[/ IDÉZET] [/ QUOTE]
mi9 is still battery error....

Same issue!

Reactions: Jocuba
I know!
But you wrote within your translator and the result is there...
Don't use your translator when writing your post.
Anyway, i was just kidding!
Yeah i know..but i don't really understand what do you mean...my first post is #167 and i wrote in english...then another user quote my post but in italian...i don't know why..

Inviato dal mio M2002J9E utilizzando Tapatalk

I have this error this morning, and appears some notifications, appear with apk powerkeeper.

Yesterday was ok, and when I turned on the mobile this morning appears constantly.

My device is mi9 Cepheus

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start service com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService@fc45dba with Intent { act=ignore_mulscena cmp=com.miui.powerkeeper/.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService }: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Receiver not registered: com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService$1@306c46b
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(Unknown Source:134)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1900(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:613)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:244)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:101)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Receiver not registered: com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService$1@306c46b
at android.app.LoadedApk.forgetReceiverDispatcher(Unknown Source:193)
at android.app.ContextImpl.unregisterReceiver(Unknown Source:9)
at android.content.ContextWrapper.unregisterReceiver(Unknown Source:2)
at com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService.onDestroy(Unknown Source:23)
at com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService.enableScenarioAndResource(Unknown Source:91)
at com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService.onStartCommand(Unknown Source:59)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(Unknown Source:40)
... 8 more

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
05cdc35555e3857de8987febdbf37ab0.jpg
I also have this problem

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Yeah i know..but i don't really understand what do you mean...my first post is #167 and i wrote in english...then another user quote my post but in italian...i don't know why..

Inviato dal mio M2002J9E utilizzando Tapatalk
That's a mystery!
I replied directly to the Italian guy posting in italian, not to you...

do you think it's worth it? I'm a little afraid to update, this week it seems to me that the update brings some problems to Mi9 owners in particular. anyway, where did you download the rom you installed from?

credi che valga la pena? ho un po' paura ad aggiornare, questa settimana mi sembra che l'aggiornamento porti un po' di problemi ai possessori di Mi9 in particolare. ad ogni modo, da dove hai scaricato la rom che hai installato?
From the sourceforge net. All Is ok for me in MI9.

Funziona tutto correttamente. La rom la puoi trovare anche su filehost è stata rimossa e caricata nuovamente, perché la prima era corrotta.

First of all, thank you very much for your work!

I updated my MI10 (8/256) from version 20.6.18 to this version 20.9.17. So far, everything is working perfectly.

However, I think there is a very excessive consumption of RAM. Right now, I have free 2.6GB of 8GB RAM

In version 20.6.18, there was always at least 4.1GB of RAM available

Is it possible to resolve this issue?

I updated my MI10 (8/256) from version 20.6.18 to this version 20.9.17. So far, everything is working perfectly.

However, I think there is a very excessive consumption of RAM. Right now, I have free 2.6GB of 8GB RAM

This is no issue….

No issue there...all Xiaomi bloatware need ram to be loaded in...

If you have 8Gb RAM available, it might as well be used. It is better to have utilised files already in memory (RAM) ready to use rather than have to load them up each time. This is of course assuming that the memory is managed efficiently. Having 1/2/3 Gb free certainly implies that the RAM is being used effectively.
You would, however, need to start worrying if it keeps maxing out, i.e. 0BGb free.

Reactions: katerpanne
I don't like this version for Redmi Note 8. When I open something with the in-app browser, the screen turns black and the app freezes. The recent applications part is bullshit, the applications do not open. The floating window feature in the recent applications section has been removed and the option to split the screen in MIUI 11 has been added. In full screen gestures, the system bar has been removed, and they even revert to finger gestures in MIUI 11. In the meantime, the system is running slow.

I can't feel I'm using MIUI 12. The last version was ten times better than this version. The developers of the Redmi Note 8 have done a great job in making the software worse.

Reactions: Denir and sxbino
the ROM for Mi Mix 3 (Perseus) is not there?

Enviado desde mi MIX 3 mediante Tapatalk
This device is EOL (=End Of Life) for Weekly/Beta releases so no more updates.

Latest Weekly ROM for Snapdragon 845 devices is "20.9.4".

;)

i am facing the now storage issues... i cant make a backup for apps, tried dirty flash same rom, with wiping cache and dalvik. didnt solve the issue..
Anybody can help me to make bakcup at least or solve the issue.

Will make clean wipe after saving apps data, like whatsapp... i cant use google drive due to other mods

hello, it happens to someone else that when he gives the files folder, he takes it out of the application and returns it to the desktop?

It also takes me out of the gallery of images

PD: I have returned to the previous version and it continues to do the same to me, to someone else, some solution, other than to do a clean installation, because I already did it in its day

Last edited:
Hey, I found some translation to spanish errors in last update for Mi9, on the AOD "Beteria" is misspelled it should be written "Batería" View attachment 31933

Also in additional alarm adjustments under the volume buttons function and snooze duration instead of the word "Dormitar" the correct word in spanish should be "Posponer" View attachment 31934
You have to post it in the Spanish Translation GitHub, not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.