Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, has anyone noticed that some alarm ringtones are missing? I mean, usually, I could select any of the avaliable sounds in the Clock application by swiping down within the alarm ringtones list in "LOCAL" tab and choosing "ALL" tab, but now, even after doing this, only a few sounds appear. Most of the *.ogg files in /system/media/audio/alarms are still missing. Does anyone know how to work this out?

mms.apk has wrong german translation (I mean it has english translation in res\values-de :)
More problems with german translation - the quick settings page is in english (the german repo is correct!)

I find 2.11.16 in miui.com. Is it the same with 2.11.16 that will be uploaded here? Will multilanguage such as Vietnamese be support?
Yes,both of them are the same rom.But Miui Android has only fully English lang pack and some apps have been removed from official version.By the way i used China official Miui and it had root permission problems on my Galaxy Nexus.MiuiAndroid is working very well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

installed 2.11.16 on my galaxy nexus..........but lost root access........unable to restore apps from titanium backup...........wat to do now???

@iBot, the multilang pack finally works for Xiaomi MiOne(S), but you script doesn't move the translated FileExplorer.apk, MiuiGallery.apk and Music.apk to \data\media\preinstall_apps\ so they aren't translated :)

and the carrier label is wrong :)

lol, ill fix that.

Is Brazilian Portuguese no longer included? I flashed the file, wiped cache and dalvik cache, switched the language and rebooted but nothing happened. The interface is still in English, but now the lockscreen is messed up. Switched the language back to English and now it's like it was before flashing the language pack...

It was removed due to MIUI Brazil complaining, yet not contributing and not releasing weekly roms. So there hurting the end-user.

Language Pack displays "E-Plus" instead of "MEDIONmobile" as carrier label. (German and English language)

Ibotpeaches do you know of a fix for the wifirouter FC on the HTC one s .

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

has anyone tried the JB version for HTC Desire HD?

I currently have the ICS MIUI and was wondering if the JB one is stable.

I have a problem regarding this phrase: "miuiandroid_passion_ics-2.11.16.zip (HTC Touch HD2)"
is it passion? cause passion is htc nexus one
is it Touch 2? then what is hd2 part and passion part?
is it HD2? cause HD2 is "Leo" and is not from touch series
please clarify

It was removed due to MIUI Brazil complaining, yet not contributing and not releasing weekly roms. So there hurting the end-user.

Oh, what a shame. MIUI Brazil could never handle the releases well. They just disappear for days or weeks, then they come posting excuses and really late releases. They complain they are busy, or have other things to do, you know, saying it's a free service and we can't really complain. Maybe they have a point, but now they just interrupted someone who was doing a great job so they can get back providing their disappointing service alone. A great loss for those who depends on the translations. Anyway, I'll stick to this, you guys provide a really professional job. Is there anything we end-users can do to prevent MIUI Brazil from interfering and get Brazilian Portuguese translations back here?

Will the Motorola Milestone XT720 be supported in the future? Please guide me, is there any available Miui Rom(stable) on my device? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I felt ignored. Can someone please give me an honest answer?

Will the Motorola Milestone XT720 be supported in the future? Please guide me, is there any available Miui Rom(stable) on my device? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I felt ignored. Can someone please give me an honest answer?

@iBot, it would be nice to fix the nasty SMS portrait mode problem automatically, during the build process. I've posted the description here, but it seems that's too complicated for a normal user to decompile, replace strings, compile and sign the .apk again.

@iBot, it would be nice to fix the nasty SMS portrait mode problem automatically, during the build process. I've posted the description here, but it seems that's too complicated for a normal user to decompile, replace strings, compile and sign the .apk again.
Xiaomi deactivated landscape mode for a reason... So it will stay as a MOD and build will stay clean...

@ingbrzy,

Could you please explain the xiaomi reason to deactivated landscape mode? Many people that oft send the SMS would like to know it ;)

Moreover MODs (or extra installation of GAPPs) is almost impossible for a normal user that has Xiaomi phones (Mi1 and Mi2 soon) due to stupid Xiaomi Recovery. It has two system partitions, and you can't install update.zip after the firmware installation because the recovery installs the next files to another system partition! It's a pure nightmare. The only solution is the Lennox Recovery (that works like a normal CWM recovery), but only few people use it.

@ingbrzy,

Could you please explain the xiaomi reason to deactivated landscape mode? Many people that oft send the SMS would like to know it ;)

Moreover MODs (or extra installation of GAPPs) is almost impossible for a normal user that has Xiaomi phones (Mi1 and Mi2 soon) due to stupid Xiaomi Recovery. It has two system partitions, and you can't install update.zip after the firmware installation because the recovery install the next files to another system partition! It's a pure nightmare. The only solution is the Lennox Recovery (that works like a normal CWM recovery), but only few people use it.
I'll just put gapps in for xiaomi devices. What is the change for MMS horizontal?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: cat_baxter
The fix is pretty easy: remove all

android:screenOrientation="portrait"

strings in AndroidManifest.xml of the Mms.apk (26 times)

i have not flashed new versions since mid september since this release. and there is a talk being going on about people unable to use custom themes. i dont understand, themes work perfectly fine. i applied signa icons, blur theme and ics lockscreen without any glitch. by the way i am using i9100.

The last problem that still exists is the mandatory xiaomi account if you want to install the theme the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.