Status
Not open for further replies.
SGS3 Android keyboard keeps crashing here too. Updated from 2.11.16, wiped cache and dalvik, then applied update. Another cache and dalvik wipe, fix permission or clearing data for keyboard didn't help.

I found the problem. Will rebuild the ROM, give me 45 minutes. Sorry bout that. Didn't know it would get JB this week.

This is the new SGS3 4.1 has FC on keyboard? Can you take a screenshot of the FC? I wanna see if its the IME or something else.

There... right after selecting the default input method, the FC occurs...

Screenshot_2012-11-23-14-09-40.png

Hi friends, I'm completely new in miui, I have one question: i'm using dual boot with syiah 4.1.5, can I flash this 2.11.23 version or I must flash Syah 5.0.1? Thank you in advance. After installing I'm sure I'll have other questions. Sorry for that :)

installed latest build on maguro
everything is fine
just one question, after the update i have a new app now in my app folder, just starting with com....and the green android logo
if i press it, it says app not installed on my device
what is that, where can i find the appname for that?
edit:got it, its the control panel lol,didnt do a cache/dalvik wipe
sorry for that

Hi friends, I'm completely new in miui, I have one question: i'm using dual boot with syiah 4.1.5, can I flash this 2.11.23 version or I must flash Syah 5.0.1? Thank you in advance. After installing I'm sure I'll have other questions. Sorry for that :)

You can stick with 4.1.5 or update to 5.01. However, I found 4.1.5 more stable then 5.0.1, but still on v5 though ;)

Reactions: dracula79
installed latest build on maguro
everything is fine
just one question, after the update i have a new app now in my app folder, just starting with com....and the green android logo
if i press it, it says app not installed on my device
what is that, where can i find the appname for that?

it could be search app. i noticed this jumped out and the icon was on the last page

logcat.png
This is the new SGS3 4.1 has FC on keyboard? Can you take a screenshot of the FC? I wanna see if its the IME or something else.
There is another FC -> Settings -> About -> Status....
Here is a logcat screen from eclipse, you might need to zoom in a bit to see.

Should we wait for a new build later today? Or can we download the one from the first post for the galaxy s3?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2
Well, the workaround of the attachment is to use terminal emulator and enter "getprops"... I really needed MAC address, but hey, it's up to you.... If you use a custom keyboard, you should be fine :)

Reactions: cammel
I use go keyboard no problem mate... love miui work. Thanks for so cool support.

Status
Not open for further replies.