Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends, have sgs2 and install miui for the first time, great rom, but... i'm out of memory and i can't restore backuped apps. I used many other roms befora this is the first time that i have this problem. Any help thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Anybody else having the same problem? I have this error popping up even after I send report to MIUI or press ok it keeps coming back. on SGSIII

Code:
http://files.miuiandroid.com/2.11.23/miuiandroid_shooteru_ics-2.11.23.zip

Link Not working..... :(

Well I down graded to 2.11.16 but now I am stuck on Sumsang boot logo. Can someone help me please.

Thank You

I keep on getting error. I have send report many times. When I receive or call someone both party don't hear anything. The error is
" Unfortunately, the process android. process. media has stopped." Is there a fix for it. I tried to go back to 2.11.16 but it gets stuck on Samsung Boot Logo. I need a fix please help me. I have been in front of the PC trying to figure out for hours. I missed my office too :-(
Any help would be appreciated.

I keep on getting error. I have send report many times. When I receive or call someone both party don't hear anything. The error is
" Unfortunately, the process android. process. media has stopped." Is there a fix for it. I tried to go back to 2.11.16 but it gets stuck on Samsung Boot Logo. I need a fix please help me. I have been in front of the PC trying to figure out for hours. I missed my office too :-(
Any help would be appreciated.
when phone crashes, pres Send MIUI and there menu - copy and post that log here...

Here is the report.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.android.providers.media.MediaProvider: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: Burst.ogg (code 1): , while compiling: SELECT _data FROM files WHERE _id=Burst.ogg
at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:4640)
at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(ActivityThread.java:4267)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:4209)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1300(ActivityThread.java:140)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1287)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4898)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1006)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:773)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: Burst.ogg (code 1): , while compiling: SELECT _data FROM files WHERE _id=Burst.ogg
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(SQLiteConnection.java:1011)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(SQLiteConnection.java:622)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(SQLiteSession.java:588)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(SQLiteProgram.java:58)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(SQLiteQuery.java:37)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.java:44)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(SQLiteDatabase.java:1314)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(SQLiteDatabase.java:1161)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(SQLiteDatabase.java:1032)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(SQLiteDatabase.java:1200)
at com.android.providers.media.MediaProvider.changeSoundPath(MediaProvider.java:6954)
at com.android.providers.media.MediaProvider.updateDatabase(MediaProvider.java:2161)
at com.android.providers.media.MediaProvider.access$1200(MediaProvider.java:126)
at com.android.providers.media.MediaProvider$DatabaseHelper.onCreate(MediaProvider.java:560)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getDatabaseLocked(SQLiteOpenHelper.java:252)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getReadableDatabase(SQLiteOpenHelper.java:188)
at com.android.providers.media.MediaProvider.query(MediaProvider.java:2876)
at com.android.providers.media.MediaProvider.attachVolume(MediaProvider.java:6854)
at com.android.providers.media.MediaProvider.onCreate(MediaProvider.java:862)
at android.content.ContentProvider.attachInfo(ContentProvider.java:1058)
at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:4637)
... 12 more

Anyone figured out what is the problem with SGSIII with this version? I added the crash report above.

Anyone figured out what is the problem with SGSIII with this version? I added the crash report above.
Caused by: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: Burst.ogg (code 1): , while compiling: SELECT _data FROM files WHERE _id=Burst.ogg

just need to find how to fix that... :)

just need to find how to fix that... :)
I hope you can figure it out soon :) I can't wait to get back on MIUI Rom now I diverted the calls to another phone. I will keep on checking back in here. Once you fix it.

Thank You

Hello if i update miui to 2.11.23 or install new version with clean all - my Wifi is not Working .
If i Turn it ON - nothing happens .

"Fix problems with SMS / MMS display"

I guess this does not indicate that horisontal mode for sms is back? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.