Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
http://files.miuiandroid.com/2.11.23/miuiandroid_shooteru_ics-2.11.23.zip
Now it's showing

Code:
document.write("This path doesn't exist !");

If the link and MD5 posted on 1st post with link so where are the file.............

Plz admin check the link.....

Caused by: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: Burst.ogg (code 1): , while compiling: SELECT _data FROM files WHERE _id=Burst.ogg

just need to find how to fix that... :)
does Burst.ogg exist?

Caused by: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: Burst.ogg (code 1): , while compiling: SELECT _data FROM files WHERE _id=Burst.ogg

just need to find how to fix that... :)

I see the Burst.ogg file in the system. I wonder why it isn't pulling it.

Update!
  • Fixed MD5 Hash for SGS3. The one in OP is correct.
  • Added HTC Desire Z (vision)
  • Added HTC Evo 3D (shooteru)
  • Everything in OP is correct.

Reactions: rmg2
iBot, has this issue been addressed for HTC Inspire 4G?

"System UI keeps crashing on htc inspire 4g, and it doesnt even show the status bar..."

Please advise: i installed latest 2.11.23 after triple-wipe (full, cache and davlik) - some issues occur - com.process.phone FC on Settings - about phone - Status.. cannot see additional features of previous versions, like Dolby sound control.. etc.. anybody??

My current Android version is 4.0.3 - do i have to upgrade before installing latest miui?

Please advise: i installed latest 2.11.23 after triple-wipe (full, cache and davlik) - some issues occur - com.process.phone FC on Settings - about phone - Status.. cannot see additional features of previous versions, like Dolby sound control.. etc.. anybody??

My current Android version is 4.0.3 - do i have to upgrade before installing latest miui?

You don't get Dolby sounds unless MI2. That FC is known and probably won't be fixed because Xiaomi is at fault.

Just reinstalled ROM with fullwipe and latest version. But still SMS bug. Before I restored MIUI Backup from earlier version (APPs and System) it worked. Might be a problem with a 3rd party application..
Will wait for new release..

Good news: Fullwipe, re-flash AND on MIUI Backup NOT selecting SYSTEM SETTINGS and now it works like a charm.
Respect to the crew here!

Im using HTC Evo 3D GSM
Hboot 1.49.1107
Radio 11.25.3504.06_M

After flashing latest MIUI version, 2.11.23, im stuck in boot loop. I did installation as usual, before install cleared cache+dalv, did install, reboot and everything goes well till Home screen, after which OS simply crash and reboot my phone. Thats happening till i turn off my phone.

I tried redownloading again update, did again installation as usual and same thing keeps happening.

I would really like to avoid full wipe since i have tons of stuff that are not backed up cause i never had issue before with MIUI.

Update!
  • Fixed MD5 Hash for SGS3. The one in OP is correct.
  • Added HTC Desire Z (vision)
  • Added HTC Evo 3D (shooteru)
  • Everything in OP is correct.

I have no clue what is OP. Would you please explain. Should I download it again for SGS3 and install it?

Op = original post.

I just updated the hash of the rom. It didn't change.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2
I downloaded the file again but I am still getting the same error. Can anyone help me please. I still can't use my SGS3. I really don't want to move to another ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.