Status
Not open for further replies.
i having problem download for SGS3, it showing message "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable", anyone else have this problem?

I hope you are wrong. At this moment only one thing is certain - HTC devices with 512 MB of RAM and less will not get Jelly Bean.

Most devices with 512MB of RAM or less, and/or released in 2011 from any manufacturer will not be getting JB. But yeah, as iBot said - people need to stop asking. And those who do have JB and are wondering why things don't work, they should check to make sure OTHER JB ROM's work first. That seems logical to me - you'd need the kernel/baseband for JB first - but no, apparently not logical to others :)

HTC Inspire 4G
Themes are not fully downloading in online tab. Most are showing as buy themes when they used to be free. Screen shot attached of what I see when selecting a theme from online tab. I know this used to be free.

Edit:
Ok, finally downloading fully and stopped showing buy for free themes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-11-30-17-47-02.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-30-17-47-02.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 338
I still can't boot my Incredible S after flashing, since the first ICS version until now without manually flash the boot.img from another ROM. I am totally speechless.

He
That is not MIUIAndroid. That is XDA. That is their ROM. Not ours. How do you expect me to know about that? Stop cluttering this news thread with this crap.
hey friend i am really sorry.. i thought this was the same ROM.. And please dont get me wrong .. i am a huge fan of MIUI ROM and i have sgs which is outdated..i am still a student who cant afford to buy the latest device for myself to have MIUI installed in it..i am a great fan and i wish to have the latest version on my phone..thats it..is this bad or evil? :-(

He
hey friend i am really sorry.. i thought this was the same ROM.. And please dont get me wrong .. i am a huge fan of MIUI ROM and i have sgs which is outdated..i am still a student who cant afford to buy the latest device for myself to have MIUI installed in it..i am a great fan and i wish to have the latest version on my phone..thats it..is this bad or evil? :-(

Any device you don't see here is not officially supported by Xiaomi, thus has nothing to do with MIUIAndroid.com. It's not bad or evil, just completely off-topic. Take it to the XDA section for your device or to that thread, where someone may be willing to port it. It's outside of the scope of this website, so don't ask about it. Simple as that.

Every time someone posts here about something not related, we get an alert and it's just annoying. That's why many posts go ignored - because there's nothing to say about it (yet or at all).

Reactions: Rahul Adsule
I still can't boot my Incredible S after flashing, since the first ICS version until now without manually flash the boot.img from another ROM. I am totally speechless.
Sorry, but which other ROM did you get the boot.img from? I'm looking to try MIUIAndroid on my spouse's Incredible S. Thanks.

my phone is restarting from bootscreen continuously after the new update ( Samsung Galaxy S2 )... Thanks in advance for suggestions...

Any device you don't see here is not officially supported by Xiaomi, thus has nothing to do with MIUIAndroid.com. It's not bad or evil, just completely off-topic. Take it to the XDA section for your device or to that thread, where someone may be willing to port it. It's outside of the scope of this website, so don't ask about it. Simple as that.

Every time someone posts here about something not related, we get an alert and it's just annoying. That's why many posts go ignored - because there's nothing to say about it (yet or at all).

No offense, so I guess the officially supported device like the HTC Incredible S, won't boot and mobile data does not work after a fresh flash is to be ignored too?

No offense, so I guess the officially supported device like the HTC Incredible S, won't boot and mobile data does not work after a fresh flash is to be ignored too?

Better post that in an other forum. this one gets cluttered anyway.

users experiencing isses please see the FAQ - For all things MIUI in the Questions & Answers section

Thanks man. Got it. keep up your good work. Bye!

My lock screen lags even more than before on sgs2 :S what gives?
perhaps lockscreen related, try to change it to another lockscreen. for me it is really an improvement without any lag.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.