Status
Not open for further replies.
So far so good....lockscreen is much faster but it's in chinese in particular date and "charging"

Is Mi-1 already JB? Because I saw last week it listed under JB roms like now, but the build.prop still stated ICS.
Edit: I didn't download this week Mi-1 rom yet, because I'm still at work. That's why I'm asking. :)

No still 4.0.4

Wow awesome job on the lockscreen. Running perfectly and no bugs on maguro.

Thx miuiandroid :)

Thanks for all your great work guys. Will HTC One X get the much awaited JB update? Thanks and keep up the immensely loved good work!

Is there any news on JB for HTC Sensation XE when will we be seeing this....​

EVERYBODY.

Stop asking for JB for a device. Stop. Stop Stop. I will warn/ban every person from here on out that asks. Every time there is JB we announce it. Don't ask. Couple things to think of.

1) Is there a real stock JB release for that phone? If so, then maybe. If not, hell no.
2) Leaks don't count.

EVERYBODY.

Stop asking for JB for a device. Stop. Stop Stop. I will warn/ban every person from here on out that asks. Every time there is JB we announce it. Don't ask. Couple things to think of.

1) Is there a real stock JB release for that phone? If so, then maybe. If not, hell no.
2) Leaks don't count.

Im very sorry for asking i wasnt aware that loads of users already asked and havent seen any previous replies to the Sensation thread. Appologies Peaches..

All roms uploaded!
  • There is no LT26i. Sorry. Out of our control.
  • There is no Galaxy Note. Don't ever expect it at this rate.
  • There is no Note 2 (that should be in 1-2 weeks), but w/ its 650MB base size we might not support it.
  • Screw the Oppo Finder
  • d2att/d2tmo will get their last release then retired.
  • ports vision, ace, passion all posted.
  • Remember if you download Goo Manager you can get OTAs before ROMs go live <3

Reactions: Ghostryder
I don't know why, but calling is not working, doesn't sound for me or the other person that is calling, since the update of JB
What should I do? Am I the only one with this problem??

i9300-S3

wow guys stop giving the devs here a hard time.

4.2 is the latest version for my device, but miui version is only 4.2.1. do i care? no.

I don't know why, but calling is not working, doesn't sound for me or the other person that is calling, since the update of JB
What should I do? Am I the only one with this problem??

i9300-S3

Read pages back or flash JB MODEM...

I guess never. This device will remain with MIUI v4 ICS, because HTC won't release JB for it.
I hope you are wrong. At this moment only one thing is certain - HTC devices with 512 MB of RAM and less will not get Jelly Bean.

I hope you are wrong. At this moment only one thing is certain - HTC devices with 512 MB of RAM and less will not get Jelly Bean.

HTC let us down w/ HTC DHD after promising ICS. They are becoming a corrupt company just pumping devices out as fast as they can and not even supporting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.