Status
Not open for further replies.
have we solved the problem with themes on Sensation? I kept getting bootloop after I changed theme. Please advise

is your device hot during charging? if yes, then your device runs at the max freq which slowing down charging process. it happens to s2 also and somehow it related to the lockscreen you are using.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

thanks, when in standby it indeed gets warm, is there a fix for that? i have installed the siyah 1.8 kernel to check ac/usb charge which is at 1000mA and 425mA for usb. some guys have it at 1200mA and 900mA to use it with usb3 i guess.

however i have also tried to recharge the s3 while it's shut down and it is still slow like 1% every 10 minute, while in the past with an ics rom it charged like 1% every 2 minutes. but since it is shut down it can't be related to ics vs. jb?

from a totally beginner's point of view, my suspicion is that the specifications of the usb driver (?) in the kernel (is there something like this?) might have changed with jellybean? and since samsung seems to provide cables of different build and quality, some have this battery issue and some don't. what do u guys think.

I installed the latest version 2.11.30 on my Atrix 4g. All is working fine but I dont know why everytime I get a call, the name of the caller is not shown and instead i get to only see the number with the country code prefix. Also there is a delay of three rings before my phone starts ringing...When i go to call logs, the contact names shows fine there! pleas anybody help... in build 2.9.29 it was workin very fine.

Hi guys I just updated my i9300 ROM to 2.11.30 successfully. However , I've been experiencing some bugs.
I can't switch themes offline any longer (theme authorisation bugs).
When I make or receive calls, I can't hear anything. To be consise, my earpeice doesn't work.
This bug is extremely frustrating and I'm afraid i would have to degrade gracefully to 2.11.26 which worked perfectly well
For me.
Any help or advise would be immensely appreciated guys.
Cheers.

Hi guys I just updated my i9300 ROM to 2.11.30 successfully. However , I've been experiencing some bugs.
I can't switch themes offline any longer (theme authorisation bugs).
When I make or receive calls, I can't hear anything. To be consise, my earpeice doesn't work.
This bug is extremely frustrating and I'm afraid i would have to degrade gracefully to 2.11.26 which worked perfectly well
For me.
Any help or advise would be immensely appreciated guys.
Cheers.
install any of JB MODEMs for i9300.... for authorisation check of themes, you need login to Xiaomi account...

install any of JB MODEMs for i9300.... for authorisation check of themes, you need login to Xiaomi account...

Many thanks for the Speedy reply mate, please where would i find the JB modem for my smartphone ?

Any Links to that effect would be greatly appreciated,
cheers.

hi

Can i install this ROM on my NEXUS 7 wich is on 4.2 (last OTA update)

how to do it without any trouble of brick

it works in both orientation portrait & landscape or not ?

thk you

Unlock N7 (with "fastboot oem unlock" command) and install TWRP custom recovery. Then make a backup of your current rom. After that make full wipe from recovery and install MIUI.

MIUI android rom doesn't have launcher rotation but my polish language pack (from miuipolska.pl) has this function ;-)

Ps. Unlocking Nexus devices always erases all your data including internal memory, so backup your files to PC.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the link but this one doesnt support editing of navbar height! I wish MIUI toolbox could be provided in the rom itself! :(

The logical thing to do would to post your issue in the Control Panel thread. MIUI Australia Control Panel has Navbar height changing, are you sure you installed the Mod and checked?

It won't be included in the ROM because, not only will it make ROM releases more complex/take longer, but there is always a chance that Control Panel might break something.

Unlock N7 (with "fastboot oem unlock" command) and install TWRP custom recovery. Then make a backup of your current rom. After that make full wipe from recovery and install MIUI.

MIUI android rom doesn't have launcher rotation but my polish language pack (from miuipolska.pl) has this function ;-)

Ps. Unlocking Nexus devices always erases all your data including internal memory, so backup your files to PC.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

thank you ACID,
somes questions for you
why do i need to make a backup ? my nexus is brand new without application
if i have the google native rom (i downloaded from the google server) do i need to do the backup
or is recommended because there is some files from this backup that i have to keep ?

thank you ACID,
somes questions for you
why do i need to make a backup ? my nexus is brand new without application
if i have the google native rom (i downloaded from the google server) do i need to do the backup
or is recommended because there is some files from this backup that i have to keep ?
Well in that case you don't have to make a backup. Making backup helps with returning to previous rom. But if your rom is unused then it will be the same as installing stock google rom.

Sent from my MIUI Nexus S Jelly Bean.

Status
Not open for further replies.