Status
Not open for further replies.
can you please fix the two problems at maguro?

- only 12h format at clock widget
- icon shadow can't disable

thanks

can you please fix the two problems at maguro?

- only 12h format at clock widget
- icon shadow can't disable

thanks
- First is a subjective matter, but we will look at providing 12hr and 24hr format clock themes to suite everyones taste. Most Europeans prefer 12hr clock format, we've taken the advice on board and will provide a option for 24hr :)

- We're looking into this at the moment, I think its part of the optimisations moving in with Project butter.

okay thank you Mark
I see you're hoping for better things at the 'other' rom, may I also recommend a test of the Chinese stock ROM to see if this issue is present there?. I wouldn't call turning icon shadows off a good reason to switch build but we will look into sorting it out like we try to do each week. :) Rest assured your comments are not going without note.

okay thank you Mark
Also, as a thought, try the Default MIUI Theme. Does the toggle switch on and off for you in Launcher Settings? It's working fine on the Xiaomi MI-ONE Plus, wondering if your issue relates to themes as there was an update regards to Icon shadow this week.

EDIT: Also works fine on Stock Nexus S and GNEX Maguro and Toro 2.8.31, this is a bug your end with a Theme I believe.

Hi Mark,
yes I have tested the other ROMs.

Portugal and Russia.

problems are here the same. at the moment i don't uses the themes.
its stock miui ROMs.
the on/off toggle switches...but I see the shadow all time:-(

Chinese ROM can I tested in a half hour.... :)

Hi Mark,
yes I have tested the other ROMs.

Portugal and Russia.

problems are here the same. at the moment i don't uses the themes.
its stock miui ROMs.
the on/off toggle switches...but I see the shadow all time:-(

Chinese ROM can I tested in a half hour.... :)
Very strange... will look into it more.

yes its very strange.

I used Miui from France...shadows always there :-(

but now, its time to go to bed.

tomorrow i test miui from US, germany and the original from China.

...good night :)

Hey guys,

first and foremost, I LOVE this ROM. It's amazing, it's beautiful and it keeps me from switching back to my previous ROM :)
However, I was wondering about the following:
I'm running MIUI on my HTC One X and I noticed that even the latest version runs on Android 4.0.3 instead of 4.0.4. Is that because HTC has not yet released the code for that specific build or what exactly does it depend on?
Also, is there seriously a way to get rid of the stupid carrier label? It's really annoying and the carrier label zip file I flashed didn't work.
Thanks in advance and thanks for all you do for this amazing ROM.

hello sir..
i just flash MIUI 2.8.31..i want ask about sync data via google or xiaomi account
why can't sync ? google contact and xiaomi same problem
i try connect to my wifi and try with mobile data..but can't sync
so far my contact can't restore via sync google contact or xiaomi T___T

Xperia Arc S..thanks..sorry my bad english

where is this desk clock? i like it.

Screenshot_2012-07-29-20-20-08.png

BUG REPORT:
Voice recording app's volume is too low. I tried recording with the phone on my ear (just like when you're on a call) but the sound recorded is too low. I tried both amr and 3gp formats, but it's still the same.

Other than that, I love MIUI :) Thanks!

anyone else getting installation aborted status 7 when trying to flash rom for galaxy s3?

Will OTA be soon out?
OTA is tricky at the moment, ROMS are total 4.3GB for 18 ROMs. We prefer to let the forum users get the ROM direct for now, until we have more mirroring capacity in place :)

BUG REPORT:
Voice recording app's volume is too low. I tried recording with the phone on my ear (just like when you're on a call) but the sound recorded is too low. I tried both amr and 3gp formats, but it's still the same.

Other than that, I love MIUI :) Thanks!
Please could you report this in the appropriate Bug section of the forum or it will get lost in the discussion here.

Thanks,

Mark

I have location bug after the update. The phone thinks i'm in las vegas but i'm in europe.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have location bug after the update. The phone thinks i'm in las vegas but i'm in europe.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

are you sure you are in Europe..? Las Vegas has all monuments from Europe.. :)

FC contacts and dialer , when i trying to add a contact :eek: and backup contacts do not work

What device are you using ?
What rom version are you running ?

Running Galaxy Nexus here with no FC or issues with Contacts, or added a new contact

Status
Not open for further replies.