Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure you are in Europe..? Las Vegas has all monuments from Europe.. :)

:-D pretty sure, there is no Las vegas in Bulgaria and Sofia is like 2 million population I would know if the chenged the name to las vegas right after the update :-D And i'm pretty good with maps i know what google maps shows to me :)

which firmware is recommended for this ROM? thanks in advance. i'm having a little trouble with the music app

True. They released. We take about 5 steps.
  1. Download to our box.
  2. Begin the building of 19 roms (decompile, translate, recompile, zip-align, optimize)
  3. Short QA with crespo/maguro/mione (testing)
  4. Upload 19 ROMs to 3 mirrors
  5. done

What exactly are you translating? and to what languages?

By the way, on the Desire S, if any of you are getting a black screen after installing this rom. Make sure you go into recovery and change filesystem back to ext3 from ext4. That fixed this problem for me. Hope that helps.

I used 4EXTRecovery RC5 revovery to change file system back.

Hey Pele tried your black theme on the nexus s and all i have to says its incredible, nice work. And also can different kernels be flashed with this rom?

Hey Pele tried your black theme on the nexus s and all i have to says its incredible, nice work. And also can different kernels be flashed with this rom?

Yes. As long as their JB or ICS compatible depending on the ROM.

hmm... in the new version ... i can't get on www.google.de with the standard browser... why ? ... it always crashes hard if i try...
all other webpages are ok..

What exactly are you translating? and to what languages?
As was said, but to elaborate..

MIUIAndroid.com exists as an English support site for MIUI and has done since the start of MIUI.

Most of the English base in the Stock Chinese ROM was translations from work I and others of this site have worked on. We improve the quality of the translations and also English images.

We also provide a MULTI Language ROM in a variety of European languages :)

which firmware is recommended for this ROM? thanks in advance. i'm having a little trouble with the music app

does u mean kernel ? from ur previous post u mention 3.3.3 i guest it's must be siyah. all siyah was working fine on this rom

Hi
I have a clean install but after that my galaxy s 2 goes to recovery after every reboot and I cant access my phone. what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.