Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be rude here. Just wondering. My HTC Evo 3D GSM is bugged with previous release. I reported the bug with logcat .No response. I do not even know if the bug was looked at it.

Not trying to be rude here. Just wondering. My HTC Evo 3D GSM is bugged with previous release. I reported the bug with logcat .No response. I do not even know if the bug was looked at it.

Which report..?

Thanks to ingbrzy tip. I just got my hands on 2.9.29 (fix for phones that was needed) and 2.9.28 (for those that fix was not needed). The process of

Downloading...
Building...
Testing...
Uploading...

has begun.

AwesomE!

So you are sure I won't have any issues flashing this on my Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 model i747M?

I can't wait. Your build looks sweet.

Don't announce the release if it has bugs in it. Skip one, we won't mind.

We don't know that. The ROM got posted. We started building and downloading. Mid process all the ROMs were gone.We checked and then we were lost. Then we saw in all RED TEXT on miui.com. Roms removed due to error.

Nothing we did, anticipated or caused.

So you are sure I won't have any issues flashing this on my Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 model i747M?

I can't wait. Your build looks sweet.

I have no clue. I have AT&T. Thats the i747. So it should work, but I'm not 100% positive.

Reactions: Del
Okay, of the builds on the download page, which should I download for my i747M? I can't see any indicators.

Exact file name or direct link would work. :D

Okay, of the builds on the download page, which should I download for my i747M? I can't see any indicators.

The MD5 sums, directly above download links explain board name -> device name. EX d2att = Samsung Galaxy S3 - AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.