Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi People
Is there anybody having issues like this tread?

Universal Serial Bus controllers (Unknown Device code 43) in windows 7 64 bit trying to recharge Samsung Galaxy S II and another issue is when I copy files from PC and paste into my internal SD card it says not available. Can you please try to solve these issues?
Thanks to everybody

Guys I love all that bug fixing but can you ask xiaomi to modify shake to sort to auto sort alphabetically?
I don't know if any else agree with me but it helps finding apps faster than the current recent to last page system

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Nexus S

Hey all, can I flash this over another custom rom, or do I have to go back to stock first?

Guys I love all that bug fixing but can you ask xiaomi to modify shake to sort to auto sort alphabetically?
I don't know if any else agree with me but it helps finding apps faster than the current recent to last page system

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Nexus S
i agree with you. Xiaomi suppose to add in more function in their default launcher such as availability to sort apps based on alphabetically, frequently used and recent install. And one more, availability to change the icon for apps individually !

Reactions: spider623
Hi People
Is there anybody having issues like this tread?

Universal Serial Bus controllers (Unknown Device code 43) in windows 7 64 bit trying to recharge Samsung Galaxy S II and another issue is when I copy files from PC and paste into my internal SD card it says not available. Can you please try to solve these issues?
Thanks to everybody

sorry i cant confirm... can't reproduce ... sgs2

Is it me, or I can't download any themes at all? Or failed to connect to network (my wifi/3G is fine, tho)

sgs2 everything's working fine, seems my random reboot and network loss issues are gone aswell. thanks!
oh, wait i got traffic monitor data usage setup prompt tho i already have it set up. seems like it asks me to pick the automatic monitor settings via mobile network tho there are only chineese networks and i have this option disabled

"you have not configured your service provider"
no biggie tho :)

Reactions: iBotPeaches
Hi,
Is (64ac0a88f9b7689d8704c0efacc13398 miuiandroid_m0-2.9.28.zip (Samsung Galaxy S3)) ROM for the international version (GT-i9300)?
Thank you.....

alright thanks m gona try flashing and keep my finger cross hoping not to brick it... will let you know soon..

alright thanks m gona try flashing and keep my finger cross hoping not to brick it... will let you know soon..

I have the same phone model as you and I couldn't flash any of the Miui builds. Unless you need to flash these from stock?

sgs2 everything's working fine, seems my random reboot and network loss issues are gone aswell. thanks!
oh, wait i got traffic monitor data usage setup prompt tho i already have it set up. seems like it asks me to pick the automatic monitor settings via mobile network tho there are only chineese networks and i have this option disabled

"you have not configured your service provider"
no biggie tho :)

I had the same message... i think it's an feature that isn't available erverywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.