Status
Not open for further replies.
I think miui should make 2 stock themes built into each build, a dark orange theme and a white orange theme.

I don't mind the white but it seems to consume a lot of battery. I hate playing around with themes as well.

Could you, ibotpeaches please raise this with miui?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: opanas7
Only the MI2 has been posted on miui.com.

This seems to either be a really late release, or tomorrow. Won't know for sure until a few more hours has passed.

Let me re-iterate. This is not our fault, Xiaomi is late.

I'm waiting without patience!! surprise us like every time you do! :D
Thank you from the bottom of the heart!

Universal Serial Bus controllers (Unknown Device code 43) in windows 7 64 bit trying to recharge Samsung Galaxy S II and another issue is when I copy files from PC and paste into my internal SD card it says not available. Can you please try to solve these issues?

Universal Serial Bus controllers (Unknown Device code 43) in windows 7 64 bit trying to recharge Samsung Galaxy S II and another issue is when I copy files from PC and paste into my internal SD card it says not available. Can you please try to solve these issues?

Remove your device in devices, then install Kies software from Sammy, it will also install the right usb drivers. Do not connect your SGS2 until the installation is completed. After that it should work fine.

Any good news about for Galaxy Note ROM ???

I wish we did have news but nothing yet though I assume the day when gnote MIUI is available is when it is released with MIUI 4.1 so I'm banking on the end of October, though remember this is Samsung....

Still waiting...

Seems its 1AM in China now. Doesn't look good. Since there 7 day Holiday began. I wonder if they'll post it at all :/

LOL in that case, i'll flash 2.9.21 again, and just pretend it's 2.9.28 :D can't go out friday night without flashing miui on my sgs2 :p

Hi boxcarracer81

I have done what you said in your post but nothing happened...Here I have posted you some pictures wich what is happening on my PC

Remove your device in devices, then install Kies software from Sammy, it will also install the right usb drivers. Do not connect your SGS2 until the installation is completed. After that it should work fine.
Thanks in advanced

Attachments

• DSCF2025.JPG
    DSCF2025.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 386
  • DSCF2026.JPG
    DSCF2026.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 374
hehe today is friday 2.9.29 <-- seems luck to chinese :p there's no saturday *peace*

Oohhhh, my heart :eek: ..no waaaaaaay
Are we gonna wait till that?
I'm hating my Galaxy Note now :(

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Don't announce the release if it has bugs in it. Skip one, we won't mind.
don't think that was intentional, dude. ibotpeaches would not have known that there would be a bug post-release by Xiaomi. Xiamoi recalled the release of 2.9.28 after they released it to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.