MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just unlocked the bootloader of my mi 9t pro and install this version, but after flash the rom and reboot my device go back to twrp. Is there any additional step to install miui eu on k20pro/9tpro?

Just unlocked the bootloader of my mi 9t pro and install this version, but after flash the rom and reboot my device go back to twrp. Is there any additional step to install miui eu on k20pro/9tpro?
Have you formatted data in TWRP before flashing? This deletes all of your data on SD, but this must be when you come from stock ROM

Have you formatted data in TWRP before flashing? This deletes all of your data on SD, but this must be when you come from stock ROM
Yes, I dit it. And other roms boot successful here, but I don't tried another version of miui eu

please help me start my phone. I wrote above what I need
Why do you speak about MiFlash on this .EU weekly ROM thread? You need TWRP only...
If it has nothing to do with xiaomi.eu project, you must ask on XDA Forum. ;)

Why do you speak about MiFlash on this .EU weekly ROM? You need TWRP only...
If it has nothing to do with xiaomi.eu project, you must ask on XDA Forum.

I can't enter twrp at all. I tried to install twrp via adb and twrp installs but in no way can I get to it

recovery flashing and showing that a Fastboot restart entry is available and I hold the volume up button but are still not available in twrp.

recovery flashing and showing that a Fastboot restart entry is available and I hold the volume up button but are still not available in twrp.
Here is what you should do:
1. Type "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" without the quotes
2. Press enter and wait for the success message
3. Press and hold Vol Up + Power button until phone reboots
4. When MIUI logo appears, release the Power button but keep pressing the Vol Up button

Do not reboot to TWRP using the command line.

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

Latest ROM for mi9tpro works good, but still dark mode problem persists, where gray bar occurs when opening apps

I tried it. will not enter twrp now it hangs on the logo unlocked me but luckily you can enter fastboot mode so i will try to throw rom through me flash

No call answer UI for whatsapp on lockscreen and only vibrate once on calls as if it was a received notification. Don't know if same problem for other third party messaging apps. (Mi8 dipper)

I can't enter twrp at all. I tried to install twrp via adb and twrp installs but in no way can I get to it
Fastboot boot ----- the lines are the name of your twrp
Or fastboot Boot recovery----- the name of twrp
Or fastboot reboot recovery------name

Fastboot boot ----- the lines are the name of your twrp
Or fastboot Boot recovery----- the name of twrp
Or fastboot reboot recovery------name
I finally succeeded but only when I installed the first recovery I had installed after unlocking the bootloader.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Androidgye
What about font bug, will it be fixed soon? Look it is different to old version.It does not change everywhere
f380707827168192fe9cd1d0540cacd9.jpg

401886a990c617985c7696d1c372bd8c.jpg

0483d0b5b08f6bf19a527d4676d51b4e.jpg

59fdb74f676e0a445a649fd119eaf022.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.