MIUI 12.2 20.10.29/30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ROM are you using?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Any idea if the latest beta has a working "Do not disturb" mode on a Mi 10 Pro?
Usually on a Xiaomi (mi 10 and mi 10 pro for example) if you activate the do not disturb mode and set to receive calls from "anyone", the phone will ring for everything and not just for calls.
It will rings for calls, messages, emails, whatsapp, telegram and other notifications, while it should ring only for calls.... very very far from a do not disturb mode we can find on a stock google phone.....
In other words it's impossible to set the tone only for calls.
This annoying bug is still there? (If you ask a developer, he will answer you that is the way it should work...)
Thanks!!!

Any idea if the latest beta has a working "Do not disturb" mode on a Mi 10 Pro?
Usually on a Xiaomi (mi 10 and mi 10 pro for example) if you activate the do not disturb mode and set to receive calls from "anyone", the phone will ring for everything and not just for calls.
It will rings for calls, messages, emails, whatsapp, telegram and other notifications, while it should ring only for calls.... very very far from a do not disturb mode we can find on a stock google phone.....
In other words it's impossible to set the tone only for calls.
This annoying bug is still there? (If you ask a developer, he will answer you that is the way it should work...)
Thanks!!!

I tested DND mode with option allow incoming calls from anyone and it works as it should. So it gives sound for calls only but not for app notifications.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: geoorg
volte is fine, vowifi it's working after disabling carrier check *#*#vowifi#*#"
switch between 2 apps it's fine, with a swipe up from bottom, then to left or right, as needed

I don't have any issues. Seems faster at the cost of some battery life. Dirty flash on Redmi Note 7 lavender OK

Try this please ..
Enter fastboot and connect your phone ..
Open a cmd and type ..
fastboot devices
fastboot boot twrp.img ( use the 0623 twrp )
Tell me what will be happen ??
Probably phone will boot to twrp , try to flash the rom ..
No issues on my poco ..

boots up to screen. but cant do anything no touch :-(

Attachments

• help.jpg
    help.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 249
boots up to screen. but cant do anything no touch :-(
WTF ..
Download latest official fastboot rom , take official recovery from there ..
Then try the same thing .. and remember DO NOT flash the img only boot ..
fastboot devices
fastboot boot recovery.img
When it boots to official recovery probably you will not have touch issue ( works with buttons ) ..
Wipe all data and reboot to system ..

Edit
You have to know that everything will be lost ..

EDIT 2
You can still try to find a workable twrp though ..

EDIT 3
You can also flash a fastboot rom and start from scratch ..

Edit 4
I just try to find the quickest solution to your issue cause i never faced such an issue on my poco , neither with 0623 twrp nor with 0328 twrp..

Last edited:
WTF ..
Download latest official fastboot rom , take official recovery from there ..
Then try the same thing .. and remember DO NOT flash the img only boot ..
fastboot devices
fastboot boot recovery.img
When it boots to official recovery probably you will not have touch issue ( works with buttons ) ..
Wipe all data and reboot to system ..

Edit
You have to know that everything will be lost ..

EDIT 2
You can still try to find a workable twrp though ..

EDIT 3
You can also flash a fastboot rom and start from scratch ..

Edit 4
I just try to find the quickest solution to your issue cause i never faced such an issue on my poco , neither with 0623 twrp nor with 0328 twrp..

first thanks for the help, if all is lost then.....
downloades this lmi_eea_global_images_V12.0.2.0.QJKEUXM_20200730.0000.00_10.0_eea_7a4654b9f8.tgz
unzipped searched for recovery, did what you sad bootloop
if i press volume down up and power on, i get this chinesmenue first ist wifi second resest and third does nothing
there just Chinese characters so i dont now what the say, here touch works i pick the second one it does something, i go out it reboots
and stucks bootloop

mi 9t here.. the battery is fine with this build... 6h 41min and the battery is still 41%.. wifi and cellular data always on

Hello any update for chat Bubbles ? or it's still bug from a11? I downgraded back to a10. some body have issu on Xiaomi mi note 10 with this bug? resolved? any solution for that?
" tryed at last build wipe re flash clean flash messenger beta darkmode on off buildprop magisk root.
Bubbles are working fine using messenger 260.0.0.0.69.

So it's purely on the messenger side that the problem persist since then.

I'm sticking with this version, waiting for the update that'll solve the problem.

I don't have any issues. Seems faster at the cost of some battery life. Dirty flash on Redmi Note 7 lavender OK
Hey man, since I tried updating to 12.2 my phone launched me error 7 on TWRP and it is now stucked in a bootloop. any idea how to solve this?
Don't want to lose my data, but is the first time this happens to me since I am using EU roms. :(

volte is fine, vowifi it's working after disabling carrier check *#*#vowifi#*#"
switch between 2 apps it's fine, with a swipe up from bottom, then to left or right, as needed
on which carrier network you get VoLTE & VoWIFI working ?
any other configurations done on 9T to activate besides codes to disable carrier check ? (as modem config seems to lack proper carrier configs out-of-box)
details would be appreciated, thanks

on which carrier network you get VoLTE & VoWIFI working ?
any other configurations done on 9T to activate besides codes to disable carrier check ? (as modem config seems to lack proper carrier configs out-of-box)
details would be appreciated, thanks
digi romania... no any other config needed

first thanks for the help, if all is lost then.....
downloades this lmi_eea_global_images_V12.0.2.0.QJKEUXM_20200730.0000.00_10.0_eea_7a4654b9f8.tgz
unzipped searched for recovery, did what you sad bootloop
if i press volume down up and power on, i get this chinesmenue first ist wifi second resest and third does nothing
there just Chinese characters so i dont now what the say, here touch works i pick the second one it does something, i go out it reboots
and stucks bootloop
Mi recovery is like that ...https://images.app.goo.gl/QkFj55Zirimv6UNG7
Just do .. fastboot boot recovery.img
Then make a reset and wipe all data , then reboot system .. the choice in the middle as you can see..

The security level is still older than July? It shows 1 October but 3rd party apps which require latest security level show this...

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk
View attachment 32635

Last edited:
Reactions: mrumais and Mooks
IMPORTANT!!
Backup system partition in twrp BEFORE you proceed

Download the latest version 8.9.4
Open LP->patch to android
Tick "Apply signature verification" and "disable apk signature verification".
Tick "only patch dalvik cache"
Reboot. (If bootloop, simply restore system partition backup above) patch will still be applied.
Open LP->patch to Android
Tick "Disable signature verification in the package manager."
Tick "use the magisk module to apply the patch"
Reboot
Done
it doesn't work for me

Reactions: JiaiJ
Status
Not open for further replies.