MIUI 12.2 20.10.29/30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9t i cant update to 20.10.30 twrp asks for the password, put the correct password but the error, says that the password is incorrect, and it is not incorrect. :/
Same was for me in Orangefox Recovery. Disable Pin in Android and then Install the Rom

Is there a need to uninstall magisk before flashing new weekly roms or can i just update without uninstalling? (curious since im a new magisk user)

Is there a need to uninstall magisk before flashing new weekly roms or can i just update without uninstalling? (curious since im a new magisk user)
For me it was enough to disable the modules and I was able to flash the ROM and magisk

Inviato dal mio lmi utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: theruler9
Automatic screen rotation does not work on these latest weekly roms.
If I use an alternative Launcher like nova Launcher it works instead.
I have a Poco F2 Pro

Inviato dal mio lmi utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello, changing the font does not affect the application, only a strict system. Messenger balloons are not working. Switching the active SIM card for packet data sometimes does not work, restarting the system helps. Details like that, but quite annoying.

flash this android 11 for my 9t but the issue is many apps are force closing and battery draining very fast rom is not stable and very slow. after that I install last build 20.9.17 android 10 and it's not booting and return back to twrp.
I want to return back and I dnt want to format data

flash this android 11 for my 9t but the issue is many apps are force closing after that I install last stable android 10 and it's not booting and return back to twrp.
I want to return back and I dnt want to format data
You are downgrading from Android 11 to Android 10.
You have to format data

If you made a twrp backup of your previous installation of Android 10 with data. You can restore.

How to install I try but it's not installing with error cant install system apps from an unofficial channel.
Flash this in magisk
MIUI-launcher-ALPHA-4.21.0.2462-10301940.zip

Tho i recommend staying with the default launcher found in Xiaomi.eu rom
Hide apps, app vault and double tap to lock screen not available in this version.
So if you can do without those features, then go ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
How to install I try but it's not installing with error cant install system apps from an unofficial channel.
Install by adb command if not root: adb install name.apk

Make sure that you enable install via USB under Developer options

Hey dude can you make a 5g speedtest for us ? thanks
Here is mine using Mi10Pro in Hungary:
61986_screenshot_2020-07-31-09-18-15-547_org_zwanoo_andr.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Install by adb command if not root: adb install name.apk

Make sure that you enable install via USB under Developer options
Would it work also with super wallpaper?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

You are downgrading from Android 11 to Android 10.
You have to format data

If you made a twrp backup of your previous installation of Android 10 with data. You can restore.
Just to all be clear. Format data, delete all from phones internal, rom zips too? So we after format data need to put again rom zip on internal?

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Just to all be clear. Format data, delete all from phones internal, rom zips too? So we after format data need to put again rom zip on internal?

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
Exactly like that. Put the phone in twrp and copy the rom to the phone from your pc.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Reactions: Poney70 and zukenp
in redmi note 7, after the last update, if i set the default launcher as home screen, navigation gestures stops working and recents screen don't even open.

Check the MD5 signature of your downloaded ROM, for Mi 9 / 20.10.30 = 6d23ff25bc8ea6a6a1c34df7f0c9e048

;)
Seems to be that the downloaded file was corrupt. Did a new download and checked MD5, was okay. Installation now successful.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.