MIUI 12.2 20.10.29/30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
i am also stuck tried 20.10.29 on a poco f2 pro, couldnt install error and got stuck in bootloop. after severall tries i got back into twrp. but i dont have touch control in twrp. anybody have a idea???

hi,
i am also stuck tried 20.10.29 on a poco f2 pro, couldnt install error and got stuck in bootloop. after severall tries i got back into twrp. but i dont have touch control in twrp. anybody have a idea???
I never lost the touch control in twrp on mine F2 Pro (lmi), but i was stuck in bootloop with no way to go to recovery. To enter TWRP again I managed just through ADB and fastboot.

Maybe it's because of this: "TWRP issue for cmi/lmi still exists!"

hi,
Download this twrp .. https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682952407
There is no touch issue on this twrp , the only thing is that you have to boot through fastboot mode to enter twrp , there is no other way now , until we have a new one ..
Couldn't find any updater script error or anything else , 20.10.29 and 20.10.30 installed without issues ..

EDIT
For everyone wanted a new bootanimation you can take a look at my signature ..
I made a lot of MTZ Bootanimations to use it by themes application ..

Reactions: geoorg and Mcduckii
Sorry but new rom on tucana with A11 isn't good.
Wont remember battery optimization after reboot.
It's very slow. Lot of app wont work yet.
VPN dosnt work at all.
I had to back to A10 lastes rom - and my question is: Are you planing A10 rom with the latest security patch?

Μ 10 big problem volte and vowifi no work
Same on Mi10Pro

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
VoLTE works fine here on Mi 10 Pro
d9691132744e28ffeb32275af2358a8e.jpg

Download this twrp .. https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682952407
There is no touch issue on this twrp , the only thing is that you have to boot through fastboot mode to enter twrp , there is no other way now , until we have a new one ..
Couldn't find any updater script error or anything else , 20.10.29 and 20.10.30 installed without issues ..

I knew about the issue and was using only fastboot. tryed again with this version of twrp no use. it installs twrp without problem, but wenn i am one the screen, i cant swipe to unlock or do anything.

Redmi Note 7 (Lavender)

the full screen gesture for toggling between last 2 apps doesn't work anymore. It closes the app or shows recent apps screen

@Mcduckii
Strange thing , it's the first time i heard for touch issue on LMI ..
What other twrp's did you try ??
Did you make a .. fastboot boot TWRP_lmi.img or .. fastboot flash recovery TWRP_lmi.img and after flash you wrote the boot command ??

EDIT
Try not to lock twrp screen and check it ..

Mi 9t

I did notice that i am unavailable to respond to a call. If someone try to contact me, getting responses that user is not able to reach please try again. Reboot needed and after is ok, not sure for how long.

hi,

For anyone still stuck in bootloop on Poco F2 Pro, you can try what I did: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-10-29-30.58124/post-569412

Whenever I don't have touch in TWRP, I can usually fix it by locking the screen (in TWRP), waiting a few seconds and then unlocking it.

Now it's still a mystery why I could decrypt my storage just fine in TWRP before trying 20.10.30, but after restoring my backup it has become impossible to access from TWRP (unless I remove all lockscreen security other than pattern lock).

Judging from the amount of Poco F2 pro users who seem to be experiencing this bootloop issue, it might advisable to be a bit more verbose about issues such as these in the future. "TWRP issue for cmi/lmi still exists!" is less clear than "Don't install this rom if you are running TWRP, it will put your Poco F2 Pro into a bootloop!". (assuming that is actually what this is).

@Mcduckii
Strange thing , it's the first time i heard for touch issue on LMI ..
What other twrp's did you try ??
Did you make a .. fastboot boot TWRP_lmi.img or .. fastboot flash recovery TWRP_lmi.img and after flash you wrote the boot command ??

EDIT
Try not to lock twrp screen and check it ..

Twrp_Imi.img
this one from twrp
recovery-TWRP-3.4.1B-0328-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img
and the one you sad
recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img

i was on rom 20.09.10 or 20.09.17
didnt make a fastboot boot twrp_imi or a fastboot flash recovery....
wrote the booot command ?????
wen i onlock the phone i installed twrp and then your rom i noticed i couldnt boot to twrp like i allways did on my remdi note pro 5
so today i wanted to update i booted per twrp 3.4.1.b per fastbooot
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img
everthing was fine i selected the rom, it unpacked then came an error
and it got stuck on the bootloop, i am not even able to turn it off.
so i tried it again per fastboot but wenn twrp boots up i habe to swipe from left to right. and it dosent work,
so after hours of trying it bootet once up to the white screnn where it says miu12 but the screen buttons dont work
turned it off and on again it boots to where it says poco in the middle an on the butom android and stays there.
if i boot to twrp cannt do anything need to swipe left to right but dosent responde :-(

sry for bad english

Twrp_Imi.img
this one from twrp
recovery-TWRP-3.4.1B-0328-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img
and the one you sad
recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img

i was on rom 20.09.10 or 20.09.17
didnt make a fastboot boot twrp_imi or a fastboot flash recovery....
wrote the booot command ?????
wen i onlock the phone i installed twrp and then your rom i noticed i couldnt boot to twrp like i allways did on my remdi note pro 5
so today i wanted to update i booted per twrp 3.4.1.b per fastbooot
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img
everthing was fine i selected the rom, it unpacked then came an error
and it got stuck on the bootloop, i am not even able to turn it off.
so i tried it again per fastboot but wenn twrp boots up i habe to swipe from left to right. and it dosent work,
so after hours of trying it bootet once up to the white screnn where it says miu12 but the screen buttons dont work
turned it off and on again it boots to where it says poco in the middle an on the butom android and stays there.
if i boot to twrp cannt do anything need to swipe left to right but dosent responde :-(

sry for bad english
Try this please ..
Enter fastboot and connect your phone ..
Open a cmd and type ..
fastboot devices
fastboot boot twrp.img ( use the 0623 twrp )
Tell me what will be happen ??
Probably phone will boot to twrp , try to flash the rom ..
No issues on my poco ..

Reactions: Mcduckii
Somebody else have problem with emoticons in tapatalk? For me when put some of emoji, a get some squares, like on the pic. Tapatalk isn't problem for me, but I have same problem with eon app,(local app for watching TV). A have the same squares, where need to be something else..
4a845d0743e0bcffd837f24cb1907dc3.jpg
1fd0b4d45a9d7540d3d6bce53401ca5f.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

I can't patch Android with Lucky Patcher Tucana

Someone can?
IMPORTANT!!
Backup system partition in twrp BEFORE you proceed

Download the latest version 8.9.4
Open LP->patch to android
Tick "Apply signature verification" and "disable apk signature verification".
Tick "only patch dalvik cache"
Reboot. (If bootloop, simply restore system partition backup above) patch will still be applied.
Open LP->patch to Android
Tick "Disable signature verification in the package manager."
Tick "use the magisk module to apply the patch"
Reboot
Done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.