MIUI 12.2 20.10.29/30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no updates

Inviato dal mio lmi utilizzando Tapatalk
try uninstall magisk modules & magisk, reboot and then flash the new weekly as you are on A11... might help
you can reinstall magisk after once rebooted ok

Reactions: damia
Could you describe the problem in detail?
Not that guy, but i have the same problem on my mi 9t. Basically, when you try to create a dual app the phone would reboot, crash, be unable to open any file managing app, etc. I had to reflash the first time this happened to me and i found out about it immediately after i created a dual app cuz it crashed and rebooted my phone.

Not that guy, but i have the same problem on my mi 9t. Basically, when you try to create a dual app the phone would reboot, crash, be unable to open any file managing app, etc. I had to reflash the first time this happened to me and i found out about it immediately after i created a dual app cuz it crashed and rebooted my phone.
It's a known issue the dual apps crash. If you really need them, install an Android 10 version instead of Android 11.
:)

Gamepads (bluetooth or xbox) are now recognized as a usual keyboards and is impossible to play with them.

Mi 10

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

Hello,

The problem of the camera that crashes and due to the android 11?

Redmi K30 Pro
Hello,

Clear "All app data" of the MIUI Camera app in phone's settings.

If you still have problem then I don't know, sorry.

;)

Can I clean flash this on a lmi without issues besides the TWRP bug?

When I need to access TWRP, I just fastboot it, right?

Hello, after the update on 10.20.29 Redmi K20 Pro does not see the Wi-Fi 5 GHz network, before the update everything worked and there were no failures, please tell me, is this a change in the firmware or a problem with the router?
Hi. I have same problem on Mi9T Pro with 10.20.29.

Xiaomi did not issued any weekly beta rom for K20/Mi9T on 29 so there is no EU to build ...
seems that the last week version (first A11 for 9T) was so good that nothing to enhance / fix this week :)
The rom Is very good,but I have a bug after some hours disappear my phone contact and I have to reboot the mobile.

I have a problem, how to remove this black line below the text?
In google keyboard automatic correction is turned off and in the system auto correction is disabled. But the line is always there as I type the text.

Some solution?
Device Redmi Note 8 (GINGKO)
Dude, this is Spell check, not Auto correction... Use Google...

HI guys
I had previous version try to install via TWRP this one but TWRP wont recognize decryption pass. Should I change twrp?

(tucana)

Status
Not open for further replies.