MIUI 12.2 20.10.29/30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you guys managed to do it, but flashing this on a Poco F2 pro causes an UNRECOVERABLE bootloop. It's impossible to boot into the rom or the recovery.

Same thing here. I really thought I bricked the device hehe. Using adb I booted into recovery and flashed the original stock rom.

Could you describe the problem in detail?
When turning on dual apps ( i tested with whatsapp) the phone starts to act wired, the second whatsapp can't find any storage, the file manager apps will FC after a while and when reopen it says that Memory Disconnected ! After removing dual apps account and restarts the phon, no matter the problem still there even with wiping cache and dalvik in the TWRP ! So re-flash the ROM will remove the problem!
Something else, the root won't be useful in Android 11 because you can't edit ROOT folders, it leads to fastboot! Well, i stays on Android 10 till see some solutions for those problems!

I cannot enter a new fingerprint in 20.10.29 and 20.10.30 with MI9
does anybody have same question?

Hi, everything is excellent. But i have one question. Please write answer to me. Where is the navigation bar? Or how can i switch on it?

When turning on dual apps ( i tested with whatsapp) the phone starts to act wired, the second whatsapp can't find any storage, the file manager apps will FC after a while and when reopen it says that Memory Disconnected ! After removing dual apps account and restarts the phon, no matter the problem still there even with wiping cache and dalvik in the TWRP ! So re-flash the ROM will remove the problem!
Something else, the root won't be useful in Android 11 because you can't edit ROOT folders, it leads to fastboot! Well, i stays on Android 10 till see some solutions for those problems!
I have this problem too, after disable clone app all work perfectly...MI9T/K20

Inviato dal mio Mi 9T utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi, everything is excellent. But i have one question. Please write answer to me. Where is the navigation bar? Or how can i switch on it?
You probably have a RN8, in which case there is no navigation bar currently. You will have to wait for Xiaomi to add it again asking they will at some point.

No that issue on Mi10Pro

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
My Mi10 also have that issue. When you click on the Sound and Vibration section in the settings, it crashes the Settings and goes back to the home screen. On version 20.10.22 it was ok, after installing on 10.20.29 there was an error, after a full reset also no changes. Version 20.10.30 also did not bring anything new in this matter. Clearing the Settings app's data doesn't help either.
d89bf6d8c19d766877124f745a926c47.jpg

Wysłane z mojego Mi 10 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Did you do a clean install or just dalvik and cache above version 27.9.17? Did you uninstall dual apps before the flash? Twrp 3.4.0.1 where can I find it?
Did you do a clean install or just dalvik and cache above version 27.9.17? Did you uninstall dual apps before the flash? Twrp 3.4.0.1 where can I find it?
Hi. Just Dalvik and cache and dual apps were already on when flashed new rom. But honestly, after almost a day if use I think I'm going back to previous rom. Although everything is working, battery is draining too fast and already have 2 soft reboots from nothing. As far as I can see, same equipment are facing different problems and I prefer to wait. Concerning to TWRP I found it here https://eu.dl.twrp.me/tucana/

My Mi10 also have that issue. When you click on the Sound and Vibration section in the settings, it crashes the Settings and goes back to the home screen. On version 20.10.22 it was ok, after installing on 10.20.29 there was an error, after a full reset also no changes. Version 20.10.30 also did not bring anything new in this matter. Clearing the Settings app's data doesn't help either.

Not at my Mi 10, Sound and Vibration settings are ok.

Superwitschi Designs

Reactions: soldatino

Try to switch to english language. Could be a translation issue.

I can't set dark theme for individual apps. Can anyone reproduce this issue?
Mi 9 - 20.10.29

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-31-21-33-54-898_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-31-21-33-54-898_com.android.settings.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 155
Download or copy ROM to phone internal storage > restart phone to fastboot mode > connect phone to PC > boot to twrp recovery using fastboot command > install ROM update from TWRP recovery > reboot to system from TWRP recovery

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks for responding. I managed to boot into recovery through fastboot (by downloading it as a boot.img). For some reason mauronofrio's worked, but chinese TWRP didn't. I flashed 12.1.3.0 again, but then I couldn't restore my nandroid backup because of an extracttarfork error 255. But my userdata did get wiped.

I wanted to restore through chinese TWRP, but it couldn't decrypt storage no matter what I tried, until I booted into the rom (which had no userdata at this point) and was able to remove the lockscreen password. Then I could access my storage in chinese TWRP and I was able to restore my nandroid.

Strange experience all in all. It's a mystery to me why 20.10.30 would mess with recovery..

No sound settings issues here on Mi 10 and on Poco f2 pro too , works fine ( Greek language )..
Try to change language to check if it is a translation issue ..

No sound settings issues here on Mi 10 and on Poco f2 pro too , works fine ( Greek language )..
Try to change language to check if it is a translation issue ..
Any other language cause same problem

hmm i have no problems wiht that on mi mi10
Screenshot_2020-10-31-22-37-09-414_com.android.settings.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.